- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
This programme is essentially the hugely popular 'Everyday Mind Mastery' course, applied to getting your dream job. It works.
Ben Franklin first came up with the concept of achieving mastery by focusing on just one thing at a time and Tom and Angela systematized the principles and created the 13x4 concept.
This course take the fundamentals of designing and landing your dream career and puts them into the simple 13x4 system to create the maximum results with the minimum effort.
Photo by Kieran Doherty - kierandoherty(dot)com © 2012 Kieran Doherty Photography
Upon Completion of The Course You Will Know:
- Dozens of powerful strategies to get the career, job, role and salary that you want
- How to answer any interview question easily and with total confidence
- Proven strategies to increase you salary by between 15% and 30%
- How to 'sell' yourself into any job, role or promotion
- How to finally find the career that's right for you and get paid more than you've ever earned before
- How you can use recruitment agents to transform the number and quality of opportunities presented to you
- The specific strategies for surviving and thriving in the current economy
- Why LinkedIn is revolutionising the world of work - and how to use it effectively
- How to influence your boss and colleagues so that they understand and buy into your ideas
- How to access the hidden jobs market where the best career opportunities are to be found
- The best way to directly approach the company you've always dreamed of working for
- Why 95% of people never achieve the success they want or deserve in their careers
- How to think like the top 1% of successful people in the world
- What you need to say in interviews to make the difference between success and failure
- How to outperform all your peers with ease, using the precise strategies that Tom has used to sky-rocket his clients' careers
- How to get employers and agents coming to you with great opportunities, instead of you going to them
Here's what some delighted clients have said about Tom and Angela's approach to Career Transition.
“I had the distinct pleasure of attending a couple of Tom’s career seminars recently while he was in Austin, TX. His presentations flowed with a mix of humor, science and concrete examples which kept me engaged and eager for the next nugget of wisdom. Among the many nuggets, Tom demonstrated how we can all access our genius and bring choice to our lives. Tom’s passion and ability to show how science can work for you in daily life is inspiring, energizing and uplifting. I highly recommend Tom for career advice or transition.” January 18, 2012
Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
Eileen Wallace, ACSR
hired Tom as a Career Coach in 2012
“Angela provided me with career transition consulting and my only regret was not finding her sooner! From the help re-writing my resume, to the worksheets that helped me to understand my key competencies (very useful for competency-based interviews), to understanding the importance of networking and LinkedIn. Every piece of information and advice Angela gave me was incredibly helpful and definitely got me out of my job search rut. In addition, her upbeat and positive attitude made it an all around pleasant experience working with her. Angela is the ultimate expert at what she does.” June 11, 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
hired Angela as a Career Coach in 2011
This is part 1 of a talk I gave in Jan 2012 to the Launch Pad Job Club in Austin, Texas. I introduce some of the more advanced science-based tools here as well as tell a bunch of stories... (btw I also added this to the end of the Everyday Mind Mastery course, so if you subscribe to that one as well - it's the same talk)
This is part 2 of a talk I gave in Jan 2012 to the Launch Pad Job Club in Austin, Texas. I introduce some of the more advanced science-based tools here as well as tell a bunch of stories... (btw I also added this to the end of the Everyday Mind Mastery course, so if you subscribe to that one as well - it's the same talk)
This has some simple action steps that you can take right away as you start putting your own career-focused 13x4 together.