12 Things about finance that entrepreneurs need to know
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How you can do the work once and get paid forever.
- A defence against shiny object syndrome.
- Why ANYTHING will sell, and that there is a buyer for every product in the world.
- Becoming competent talking about money.
- Why buying in bulk is smarter than individually.
- The real power that money has over you.
- Why money is not the root of all evil.
- A basic understanding of money.
- Some monetary income targets/goals.
- Understanding that money makes the world go round.
- Wanting more for yourself.
In this course, I talk about key facts and things that entrepreneurs need to know about money- because money is a very fickle thing and there are some things about it that everyone needs to learn.
In there you will learn:
- The real power that money has over you
- Why it is not the root of all evil.
- Buying in bulk is better than individually.
- The Custard tart principle.
- Creating more assets -endlessly!
- The right amount of times that you should do the work.
- What your should be focusing your energy on.
- Why entrepreneurs are underpaid in the beginning...
- Why you should brace yourself for money worries and more responsibilities.
- Understanding the old saying: any old rope.
- Being competent with money.
- The bigger the problem, the more you will be rewarded.
Course icon created by Gregor Cresnar from Noun Project.
- Those that are willing to expand their comfort zone.
- Entrepreneurs that want to become remarkable.