12 Strategies for Dealing With Difficult People
What you'll learn
- Utilize communication tactics to prevent the difficult situation before it starts.
- Implement a host of communication strategies to take control of a difficult situation.
- Better articulate the reasoning behind the specific communication skills used in difficult situations.
- Build communications skills
- Increase confidence
- You should not need any outside materials or programs to take this course.
Are you tired of feeling like a prisoner of your own stress and frustration? Have difficult people in your life left you physically and mentally exhausted, with your well-being hanging by a thread? We get it. The struggle is real, and it's time for a change.
Imagine a life where you sleep peacefully throughout the night, no longer haunted by the dread of facing challenging individuals the next day. Envision having a toolkit of strategies that effortlessly transform your interactions with difficult people. Picture yourself finally taking control of your circumstances, leaving work-related stress behind, and embracing each day with anticipation.
Here's what you can achieve when you enroll:
12 Strategies: Learn a comprehensive set of battle-tested techniques to conquer challenging personalities effectively.
Enhance Your Safety: Gain valuable skills to safeguard your emotional and physical well-being in any situation.
Elevate Your Professionalism: Elevate your professional image and build respect among colleagues, clients, and supervisors.
Stress Reduction: Bid farewell to sleepless nights and the physical tension that has plagued you. Restore peace and balance to your life.
Boost Morale: Reclaim your enthusiasm for work, leading to a happier and more positive outlook on life.
Reduce Complaints: Drastically cut down on complaints and conflicts, making your professional environment more harmonious.
Lower Personal Liability: Help reduce the potential liability & personal risks associated with difficult interactions.
Unlock Greater Productivity: Imagine a workplace where everyone collaborates harmoniously. Increased productivity and profitability await.
What Sets This Course Apart:
This course isn't just another lecture series. It's a transformational journey. Dive into riveting video lectures enriched with personal stories and real-life examples from a seasoned expert who has navigated the challenges of law enforcement, customer service, sales, and life.
Join a Global Community:
Over 32,000 students from 150 different countries, each seeking the same life-changing results as you. Together, we're learning how to deal with difficult people on a new level.
Break Free from the Grip of Difficult People:
Don't let challenging individuals dictate your life. Take control of your destiny, and unlock a future where difficult people become a fun challenge.
Are you ready to rewrite your story and build a healthier, happier personal and professional life? Let's embark on this empowering journey together. The life you've always desired is within reach!
Who this course is for:
- Have you ever said, “No, that’s not what I meant.” Or “You heard me wrong.”? Then this course might be for you.
- This course is also best suited for professionals who work with difficult customers, sly coworkers, and angry bosses.
- This course has also been designed for business professionals (sales & customer service), medical personnel, law enforcement, military,
- This course has also been designed for business professionals (sales & customer service), medical personnel, law enforcement, military, and anybody that may deal with difficult and challenging people.
- This course is for those people who want or need to move into a conversation. This is about engaging and taking control of your communications. This is the elite way.
- If you desire a more passive laid-back communications style, this course may not be for you.
- 12 Strategies for dealing with difficult people was designed for individuals and teams who experience difficult situations where professional communications are essential.
I have over 15 years of active law enforcement experience where I utilized strategies and tactics related to verbally defusing extremely tense and life threatening situations on a regular basis. I also have experience in sales, communications training, customer service, program coordination, substance abuse prevention, graphic design, video production, and small business consulting.
Recently, I've been coaching small businesses owners and helping them to become profitable, successful, and connected. I've helped enhance their overall level of customer service that is allowing these businesses to blow the doors off their competition.
While I was a full time police officer, I was also a professional mascot. I performed as "Chopper the Dragon" for the Major League Soccer Team - The Kansas City Wizards (Now Sporting Kansas City). I also performed the mascot for KBEQ , Young Country Q104 as the "Tail Gator" and as "Lawn Boy" for what used to be known as Sandstone Amphitheater.