Copywriting 101 Essential Copywriting Skills For Success
What you'll learn
- As a Gift of Knowledge to you, I have made Section 3: Bonus - Mini Copywriting Course free to preview, even if you choose not to enroll
- Understand the Key Motivators of Selling
- Learn the Basic Psychology of Selling
- Discover the Four Key Ingredients of Effective Copywriting
- Learn how to address your Audience effectively
- Why pain is a great trigger to capture attention
- How to deal effectively with your readers objections
- Understand why your reader will want what he cannot have
- Grasp the true value of a captivating headline
- Understand why your reader is selfish and how to use that to your advantage
- Discover the true value of social proof and why people follow
- Understand how to remove risk to increase conversions
- How to write in a way that anyone can understand you
- What is meant by the KISS principle when applied to copywriting
- Basic Understanding of Business
- Basic Understanding of Online Business
Do you want to improve your Copywriting in 12 simple steps!
The Pen is mightier than the Sword - if you know how to use it!
As a Gift of Knowledge to you, I have made Section 3: Bonus - Mini Copywriting Course free to preview, even if you choose not to enroll.
Selling online requires expertise and skill - I want to save you hours of research by taking you through my 12 Secret Steps to Great Copy Writing
This 45 minute course will teach you about 12 key aspects of writing great copy:
"The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more"
Charlie Munger, Billionaire and Vice Chairman Berkshire Hathaway
As with all my Courses:
You will have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever
All future additional lectures, bonuses in this Course are always free once you have enrolled
My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question
“The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”
Warren Buffet, Chairman Berkshire Hathaway
When you complete this course, you will be able to apply each of the 12 Steps to your copywriting today. These are key principles which can guide you to write more effectively without having to spend hours reading long books or hunting for information about writing on the internet.
Each Step is designed to be:
Over 101,000 students have enrolled in my Udemy courses, this is what one of them said about this course:
" I enjoyed this course and benefitted a great deal. John is upbeat and enthusiastic in his approach and explains the steps involved clearly. He is to the point and ends each of his video tutorials with a CTA. He speaks clearly and keeps me engaged all the way to the end." B.D. Five Star
Enroll today and start improving your writing, your sales and your profits!
Who this course is for:
- Internet Marketers
- Web Masters
- Bloggers, Social Media Experts
- Marketing Professionals
- Anyone seeking to increase traffic and conversion on their website or blog
- Anyone with an information product to sell on an Educational Platform like Udemy
- Graphic Designers
- Freelancers working from Home
- Coaches or Consultants
- Online Marketing Professionals in Large Organisations
Why are over 125,000 students enrolled in my online courses?
1. I teach with passion from my experience with my students my first priority.
2. My courses will help you to achieve your goals and change your life today.
3. My dedication to teaching! Udemy even named a meeting room after me in their office.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄
How can I harness my experience to help you?
Check out my courses to find out
If you don't find what you need, ask me.
"Fantastically put together course and content - very informative and lecturer was very knowledgeable and insightful! Highly Recommend for anyone interested in learning the Fundamentals of PE / VC" Aakarsh
"Very helpful, relevant and insightful I am a professional in Investment Banking and I learned a lot about the processes that senior bankers (VP's and MD's) deal with on a regular basis in detail: Section 4 and onwards was what I was looking for before I purchased the course and I feel my needs were met beyond expectations. One could inaccurately be "concerned" because of the short durations of the videos and think that the content is "brief", "light" or "superficially" covered - it definitely isn't: I've never seen videos in which, literally, every second contained information completely relevant and essential to the topic. I frequently paused videos to take notes. Also the attachments provided as guidance are very detailed and insightful." Daniel
About John Colley, MA, MBA
John Colley is a distinguished online instructor, investment banker, and international speaker with a career spanning nearly three decades in the City of London's financial sector.
As the founder of Six Minute Strategist Consulting, John has been at the forefront of online business education, imparting knowledge to over 125,000 students across 184 countries through his suite of over 30+ eLearning courses on business strategy, social media, marketing, and course creation.
John's expertise in financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, as well as capital raising, is grounded in his tenure at Pall Mall Capital and IAF Capital Limited as well as senior roles in major investment banks.
His acumen in the Technology, Telecoms, and Media sectors across Europe is evidenced by his success in guiding international corporations and early-stage tech startups through complex financial transactions.
Previously, as Managing Director at Pall Mall Capital Limited, John honed his cross-border M&A skills, particularly in the IT Services and Software sectors.
His earlier roles at SG Cowen (Director) and WestLB Panmure (Director) further solidified his reputation for executing high-profile transactions, including the $350m acquisition of a far eastern cement company by a German cement company
A Cambridge alumnus with a BA in History and an MA, John also holds an MBA with Distinction from Bayes Business School in London, where his dissertation received the Tallow Chandlers Prize.
His formative years as a Captain in the British Army endowed him with leadership qualities that have underpinned his corporate success.
Prior to retiring from formal advisory work, John was a Fellow of The Securities Institute and a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists, reflecting his standing in the financial and technology communities.
His commitment to excellence is not just in his professional pursuits but also in his dedication to shaping the next generation of business leaders through his teaching and speaking engagements.
How can I best serve you?
Join my community of over 125,000+ Students, Enrol Today.