Business Development: 11 Steps to Start your First Business
What you'll learn
- Learn the core concepts of business development
- Utilise proven methodologies that help you jumpstart your first business
- Build a lean, step-by-step business development strategy
- Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust
- No previous Knowledge Required
- ... all you need to take this course is pen & paper
Starting Your Own Business? Dealing With Confusion? Feeling Overwhelmed? Procrastinating?
Ever feel like you are on a treadmill running through peanut butter. Like there is always more to do than you can possibly get done in a day?
Making the decision to start out on your own can be scary. Even if you are a fan of change and challenges, the uncertainty of starting your first business can often be an obstacle to pursuing your dream and idea.
Overwhelm comes in many forms, but it typically involves having too many options, not knowing where to start, constantly struggling with shiny object syndrome, overconsumption of information and taking too much on all at once.
To help you overcome those obstacles, I created this 11 steps course. It will give you clarity and focus because it takes you by the hand and shows you what to do each day.
I created this course to help you break free from financial stress, trading your time for money, and fears that tripped you up in the past, and to guide you through the early stages of establishing your business.
Start your dream NOW, that gives you ownership of your time and money. And grow from there.
Here’s what I propose: start small. Follow the 11 steps and take it one day at a time.
Ready? Let's jump into it.
Who this course is for:
- People just starting their business journey who feel overwhelmed and lost by overload of information on the internet
I am an entrepreneur for the past 22 years. I created 9 companies and grew and scaled them to multiple 7 and 8 figures.
Throughout my professional career I had my fair share of ups and downs and I was able able to learn extensively from both.
For the past 5 years I have coached and mentored over 150 companies and over 1200 individuals through my workshops and 1on1 training.
My clients often tell me that:
1) they love how I hand-hold them through business development
2) they love how I can present things in a simple manner so that it is easy understandable
3) they can see how passionate I am about helping fresh entrepreneurs and business owners
4) they love how I go above and beyond and really care that my clients and students actually succeed!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in one of my courses today to see for yourself!