The Complete DJ Course For Beginners 2022 | 2 Be A DJ
What you'll learn
- Learn how to time two tracks correctly to have perfect transitions every time
- Learn how to use your volume faders and cross fader to mix your tracks in and out
- Learn how to use the equalizers and filter dials to blend your tracks smoothly
- Learn the art of beat matching and how to use the sync feature for faster mixing
- Learn how to use the loop feature to be more creative with your mixes
- Learn how to use your hot cues on your tracks in more ways than one
- Learn at your own pace and re-watch the lectures as much as you like
- Why not scroll down to Course Content and watch the sample mix for free. This will show you an example of the kind of techniques you will learn on this course!
- No experience needed to start this course, just if you enjoy music and want to learn a new skill you can take anywhere!
- This course is great for people who have a DJ controller
- The DJ techniques apply to any DJ software or DJ equipment, buttons and dials may just be in different positions, thats all!
I hope you are excited to join over 4,000 students and start your DJ journey today!
I can tell you are serious about wanting to learn to DJ as you are already taking the right steps by considering this course.
I understand you want to make the right decision about what DJ course to choose, as there are many out there.
I can tell you with confidence, you are in the right place!
Or better still, I can let my students tell you:
"This course is better than other courses I have worked through that cost much more than this one. I have learnt many things working through this course and everything is explained very well and the way the mix techniques are explained and demonstrated are excellent." - David Rea - July 2022
I promise you I have put everything I possibly could into this course to give you the best information and include as much knowledge as I possibly could.
I have spent the best part of a year finding the right tracks to use in the course, planning and filming the best mixes to use as demonstrations, breaking down the core principles of DJing to make them as easy as possible to understand, and then editing it all together with added visual text aids on the screen, all to make it the best experience possible for you to learn how to DJ.
I guarantee that you will be able to do professional DJ mixes by the end of this course, and if not you have 30 days to get your money back AND you get to keep the 20 free tracks that I give you.
I have DJed for over 10 years, all around the world, and I put all my mixing techniques in to this course in a simple and easy way for you to understand and follow along with, so you too can start your own DJ journey!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and take the first step to becoming a DJ today!
Feel free to read the rest of the course description highlighting the key benefits and why you should choose The Complete DJ Course For Beginners.
I look forward to seeing you on the course!
Jak Bradley :)
Learn by Doing - Over 20 Free Downloadable Tracks & Over 30 Guided Mix Tutorials
It may be hard to follow other DJ courses and video tutorials when they are using their own tracks to demonstrate the DJ techniques with. You may find it hard to relate to the DJ techniques as your tracks may not be the same as the ones in the videos.
This is why in this course, I have included all the same tracks that I use to demonstrate the DJ techniques with to download for free, making it easier for you to mix along and understand the DJ techniques by doing them at the same time with the same tracks.
For this reason, I have no doubt that by the end of this course you will be able to mix like a pro DJ!
On-Demand Video Lectures
You can pause, rewind and fast-forward as much as you like. Learn at your own pace, in your own time.
I have carefully designed this course to take you step by step though the correct learning process in the most efficient way possible. Learning all the most important skills that you need to become DJ.
1. The Structure of Music - Without knowing how music is structured, it is not possible to DJ effectively. This is where we will create the foundation that you need to be able to DJ properly.
2. Beat Matching & Sync - This is when you get the speeds, and beats, of two tracks in time with each other, so they sound good together for the audience and are ready to mix with.
3. Basic Mixing Techniques - This is where we will start with the guided mix tutorials and learn the basics of timing and mixing two tracks together.
4. Intermediate Mixing Techniques - This is where we will introduce using the equalizers and filter dials to mix with. We will also explore different parts of the track to mix with, not just the beginning and ends of the tracks, but also the middle sections too.
5. Advanced Mixing Techniques - This is where we will introduce the how to use the hot cues, loops and FX to mix with. This is when we can get a lot more creative with our tracks and mix them in a more unique way.
6. Extra: Hip Hop and R&B Mixing Techniques - This is where we will earn the DJ techniques that are specific to mixing Hip Hop and R&B tracks. This section also includes how to mix 2 tracks that are at different speeds and different BPM's. This section is an extra section added to the course at a later date, therefore I am unable to give these tracks away for free as part of the course, however, as you will see in the course, the DJ techniques you will learn to mix Hip Hop and R&B will work on most Hip Hop and R&B tracks, so it is not necessary for you to have the same tracks as I use in the course, you will still learn how to DJ Hip Hop and R&B tracks effectively by watching these mix tutorials and following along with your own tracks.
I have also included some extra written articles to help you once you have mastered the DJ techniques. These include:
Finding Music To Play - In this section I show you my best practices for finding music and keeping up to date.
DJ Equipment - In this section I tell you my recommended equioment when DJing and give my reasons why.
Building Your Brand - In this section I go though my best practices for building a DJ brand, including things such as, coming up with a DJ name, designing a DJ logo, and putting your mixes online.
This proven system is perfect for any beginner who is serious about becoming a DJ.
Here is what my students have to say about the course:
"I don't think there could exist any better course for an absolute beginner, The instructor has made it as easy to understand as possible and the information provided is pure Gold" - Shashie kunthikumar - August 2022
"Great foundation course with lots of practical demos you can go back to for practice sessions once you're comfortable. Started out cold and within almost no time, I was experimenting with my own music based on the lessons I'd learned in the course. Can't recommend this course enough." - Amod Munga - August 2022
"What a legend! I'm not even nearly done and each video I'm coming away with pages of notes and useful ones at that! Worth it's wait in gold if you're just starting out like me. Easy to follow and just so much fun! Even goes into branding, you can tell a lot of heart went into this course, no rock left unturned." - Christopher Mclean - June 2022
"I bought myself a very basic controller to learn how to DJ as a hobby. After unboxing I quickly realised I was in over my head. Spent ages trying to watch various videos online, but I wasn't getting anywhere and was just feeling more confused. Stumbled upon this course, read a few reviews and took the plunge. Glad I did, having just watched all the videos in the course, I found the videos very easy to follow and well explained, terminology was very easy to get my head around. The structure of the lessons themselves are great and easy to follow, the tutor has planned this out very well and any beginner can pick this up and follow along as I have managed to do." - John Purdie
If this sounds like you, look no further and take the plunge to becoming a DJ today!
About The Instructor
My name is Jak Bradley and I have over 10 years experience and DJed all across the world including Thailand, Australia, France, Greece and the UK. I have DJed alongside Joel Corry, James Hype, Endor, Meduza, Sammy Porter, Kideko, Judge Jules and many more.
I have a wide range of DJ experience ranging from clubs, bars, pool parties, boat parties and festivals. I aim to provide you with as much value as possible in my courses so you too can start your own DJ journey!
In this course, I don't hold anything back and I teach you all the techniques, tips and tricks that I use in my own DJ sets, so you too can mix like a pro DJ.
Who this course is for:
- Enthusiastic music lovers with a desire to learn how to DJ!
- Whether you want to become a professional DJ or simply want to learn how to DJ for fun, this course will help you!
I have been a Professional Dj for over 10 years, DJing all over the world, including Australia, Greece, France, Thailand & The UK.
My most recent residencies have been in the party resort of Malia, Crete for the last 5 years; DJing at the biggest events and Clubs every week.
I have designed a course from scratch to teach other DJ's my methods and techniques, so they too can learn and start their own DJ journey.