Presentation Power - 10 Tips for Better Presentations
- Students will benefit most if they are already using PowerPoint or presenting to clients or prospects
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 or 365 desktop version for Windows
Presenting client pitches, education sessions for customers or team updates is part everyday activities in the business world.
To be successful presenting to audiences today you need to have two things:
Microsoft PowerPoint Skills
When looking to develop presentation skills or learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint, most people attend full day programs on each costing money but more importantly time with a lot of the information taught being topics you already know or not relevant to your needs.
For people presenting regularly, it's often just that you "don't know what you don't know" and as a result developing and presenting a presentation can become a stressful experience, rather than a sharing of expertise that is engaging and relevant to audiences.
In this short course we cover 10 tips from the principles of adult learning, to slide decks, video and pictures to ideas for online presentations.
The tips covered are 10 of the top things Global Productivity Expert Donna Hanson is asked when working with executives or presenting to client audiences around the world, in person and online.
It is designed to stop you from stressing and provide easy insights to ensure your presentations are engaging and impactful EVERY, SINGLE TIME!
and who wouldn't want that??
Who this course is for:
- Experts, professionals or business owners wanting to create more powerful presentations
- This course contains a combination of Microsoft PowerPoint tips along with some important Presentation Skills needed for successful presenting in person or online.
Want to reduce your stress and frustration with everyday Microsoft Office programs and also increase your productivity?
Want to learn practical tools and features of Microsoft Office programs that relate back to what you do in your day to day work?
Then I'd love to help.
For over 20 years, I've has been working as a speaker, trainer and educator to businesses large and small. I believes the very technology that was supposed to make life easier has in fact created more work.
I am passionate about productivity and believe that we need to get stuff done, faster and smarter so we can get back to enjoying our lives with those we love.
My style is practical, engaging and fun, because I think when things are fun we learn more!
I have a degree in Training & Development, and years of real world business experience which means no jargon sessions that focus on what you need to know to get more done in less time with less stress
Join me here and let me help you:
- Learn what you need to do to make analyzing data in Microsoft Excel EASY.
- Create documentation In Microsoft Word that is practical and professional EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- Learn how to make your next presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint engaging and effectively get your message across to your audience.
- Learn SECRET tips to help you IMMEDIATELY increase your productivity AND reduce your stress with Microsoft Word & Excel
Her motto is "You don't know what you don't know."