First 100 Days as a Leader, do it right, make an impact
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Avoid mistakes many new leaders make
- Whats important to do & when to do it
- Go into any leadership role with a plan
- Be respected and followed as an influential leader
- 80% new CEO's are unprepared for taking on their new appointed role. Higher in other leadership roles. Make sure you are prepared
If your looking to move into a leadership role in a new organisation, job hunting or aiming for a promotion the tips and techniques you will learn may help you score that job.
Learn the key steps to making your first 100 days as a leader a success.
80% new CEO's are unprepared for taking on their new appointed role. Higher in other leadership roles. Make sure you are prepared
"There are about 350 new CEOs at the world's largest public companies right now... And Booz's data shows that almost 90% of the new CEOs have never held this position before." Forbes
What do you need to do, what to watch out for and ways to make sure you are the most effective leader in your organisation. If you are new to the company or just been promoted into a new role, these skills will help make sure this transition is rewarding for all involved.
There is a 30Day Money Back Guarantee, so no risk in enrolling today, but if you don't enrol you may just find yourself struggling in your next readership role.
- If you want to move up in your current company
- If you are going to be leading new people
- If you are already a leader & want to know the area's you missed so you can fix them now
- If you want to be in management of any kind
Preperation is key, make sure you cover everything possible. Here you will learn what to ask as early as the first interview.
The external perspective is key to understanding the opportunities you have. Learn how to find them.