100 Algorithms Challenge
What you'll learn
- Master commonly asked interview questions
- Practice dozens of different challenges and build a 100 algorithm portfolio piece
- Be prepared for the next technical interview
- Eagerness to learn
Technical interviews are the filter between good and great developers. At least that is how the industry sees it. In this course we will up your problem solving ability and speed with 100 algorithm problems and solutions.
These questions are some of the most common ones asked in interviews. A portion are questions that come from companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Amazon etc.
By the end of the course you will be:
- Understand the basics of TypeScript
- Have a 100 algorithm portfolio item
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to prepare for technical interviews or currently interviewing
Dylan Israel is a self taught software developer and YouTube Content creator. He posts videos weekly discussing software and web development topics crucial to his field. He has a passion for motivating others through software and hopes to not only educate but help others improve their own personal situation with software as he did himself.