100 Aikido Ukemi Build Up - Beginner's Level
What you'll learn
- Perform smooth forward and backward rolls
- Perform painless soft high falls
- Perform front and backward featherfalls
- Ability to spontaneously adapt to any situation which requires falling
- Develop flexibility and basic strength necessary for Ukemi
- Desire to learn Aikido Ukemi
- Mattress / Tatami
An Aikido Ukemi learning course separated into a 100 exercises to help everyone learn from the most basics to the most advanced exercises gradually. This is the beginners level which consists of 26 exercises split into 5 different levels. During it you will learn to perform a forward and backward roll, upon many other exercises which will be the foundation blocks for all future Aikido Ukemi training.
Who this course is for:
- Aikido students and anyone who wants to learn rolling and safe falling (Ukemi) in a gradual, safe way
I've been practicing Aikido for 14 years, 3 of them as a live-in student then 7 years running my professional Aikido Dojo. My passion is in explaining things in a way everyone can understand and presenting even the most difficult exercises in a simple way. Right now I am also currently running a YouTube channel where a lot of my Aikido tutorials can be found for free. The channel is called: Martial Arts Journey.