100 Aikido Ukemi Build Up - Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- Have an advanced level of falling and rolling.
- Do a basic soft high fall.
- Do advanced front feather falls.
- Do advanced forward rolls.
- Perform fundamental backward feather falls.
- Basic rolling and falling (Ukemi) skills.
- Mattress / Tatami
A set of 39 different solo and partner exercises designed to enhance your rolling and falling skills, including such skills as doing a soft high fall, advanced variations of forward roll, advanced and master versions of front feather fall and more. While this is a continuation of the beginner's level, if you are familiar with Aikido Ukemi, you may start with this level straight away.
Who this course is for:
- People who have basic rolling and falling skills, yet want to take it to the next level.
- Martial arts instructors who want to methodically introduce effective rolling and falling skills to their students.
I've been practicing Aikido for 14 years, 3 of them as a live-in student then 7 years running my professional Aikido Dojo. My passion is in explaining things in a way everyone can understand and presenting even the most difficult exercises in a simple way. Right now I am also currently running a YouTube channel where a lot of my Aikido tutorials can be found for free. The channel is called: Martial Arts Journey.