(10) Ten 2D Drawings to Master 2D Sketching in Fusion 360
What you'll learn
- In this course students will gain understanding of 2d sketching and mastery of various sketch constraints in Fusion 360.
- This course is intended for students and professionals who are absolute beginners. For those who has experience in parametric CAD modeling packages you will be amazed with the fun challenges, tips and tricks that we are going to share.
All 3D Parametric modeling packages requires a great deal of 2D sketching and sketch constraints.
In this Fusion 360 course:
• You will gain understanding of 2D Sketching.
• Mastery of Sketch Constraints.
• Follow along with highly detailed light to moderate instruction.
• Course Exercise Files included in every lecture to assist you in starting out where you ended.
• Be able to level up to assembly and free-form modeling with high confidence that you have mastered the very fundamentals of part creation.
Why master 2D sketching?
In the context of CAD, all 3D parametric objects usually starts out as 2D sketches.
When creating technical drawings your 2D sketches ends up very similar to your final drawings.
2D sketches holds the very foundation of your 3D model and 2D drawings.
Why master sketch constraints?
Constraints are the tools that binds and reinforces your sketched geometry.
In a typical machine, constraints are like the nuts and bolts the holds the assembly together.
Without constraints all of our sketched geometries are loose and unstable.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation on 2D sketching and mastery of sketch contraints in Fusion 360.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and intermediate users. A high degree of interest and desire to learn computer aided design will be highly appreciated.
Jomarc E. Baquiran is a passionate mechanical design engineer and technology evangelist.
One of Jomarc's top mission is to influence and inspire our youth to take up STEaM professions. In addition, he is an Autodesk Expert Elite, Autodesk Certified Instructor, LinkedIn advocate, BIM advocate, Creativity advocate and an Adobe Education Leader.