10 Strategies To Improve Your Sleep
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply useful strategies to their sleep routine to support an improvement in their sleep quality and quantity
- There is no prior knowledge required for this course
- You will need to have access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone to be able to play the video content
Feeling lethargic, tired and irritable during the day due to lack of quality sleep? Feeling overwhelmed with where to start with addressing your sleep issues? Then this course is for you.
This course provides an overview of 10 strategies that you can integrate into your life to help improve the quality and quantity of your sleep. You will benefit from this course if you have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep or wake up feeling tired and unrefreshed. The course will cover a range of different topics that you may find useful in improving your overall wellbeing and sleep. Not all strategies need to be implemented at once, but you may find some that are easier for you to implement than others and this can be your starting point. If your sleep improves over time, you may find that you can begin to implement additional strategies.
The course comprises of video lectures that are easy to read and follow, and are seperated into sub headings for each of the 10 strategies. Each lecture combines visual information and audio regarding each topic, so that you can watch and listen at the same time.
The course lectures are short in duration so that you can move through strategies at a comfortable pace. The full course should take around 1-2 hours to complete in its entirity and by the end of this course you will be able to begin on integrating 10 strategies into your life to aid sleep and feel more energetic and refreshed.
If you are feeling frustrated by your sleep quality and looking for ways to improve the amount of deep sleep you get each night, then this course is the ideal place to start!
- This course is for students who are having difficulties with their sleep, either the length of their sleep or the quality of sleep. It is for students who would like information on ways to improve their sleep and who are willing to make small changes in their routine to enhance their sleep. This course is not for students who consider themselves to have optimal sleep or who may already be aware of strategies that can support and improve sleep.
Find out why your body needs sleep and the processes that take place while you're asleep.
Learn about the impact that caffeine can have on sleep and how to avoid these impacts.
Another common technique that you can use to prepare your body for relaxation and sleep.