- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the definition of workplace bullying, examples of behaviors, and the similarities to illegal harassment.
- Identify two ways to get leadership on board for solving workplace bullying.
- Recognize that a healthy workplace policy is better than an anti-bullying policy.
- Discover how to create a plan for building a positive workplace culture, including easy-to-implement action items.
- Identify how “good behavior” fits into your performance management system, so that bullies would be treated for bullying as any employee would be treated for other performance missteps
- Explore your role in coaching bullies into a new kind of behavior
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
According to a 2012 study by CareerBuilder, 35% of the workforce encounters bullies at work. Workplace bullying is systematic psychological abuse that degrades and humiliates, and causes anxiety, depression, burnout, and lower levels of job satisfaction in targets and bystanders. Bullying includes frequent yelling, manipulation of work, nasty emails, social isolation, and a host of other negative behaviors. If allowed to flourish, it invites severe, damaging consequences for your organization, including increased turnover, communication breakdown, reduced quality in work and poor customer service.
Join Catherine Mattice, internationally-recognized expert and author of the book hailed by Ken Blanchard as “the most comprehensive and valuable handbook” on workplace bullying, as she takes you through the process of developing effective strategies for dealing with workplace bullying and provides a step-by-step guide for building a healthy workplace where employees can thrive.
- Anyone interested in Human Resources (HR) or related fields.
- Anyone interested in Management.