The 10 minute Method: Master your Fitness and Nutrition
What you'll learn
- Understand how to create a disciplined routine
- Learn how to create your own workout plan
- Learn how to make a decision and commit to it
- Learn pitfalls to avoid to maintain results
- Learn how to determine you caloric intake
- Learn baseline nutrition information for healthy eating
- No experience needed. For anyone looking to take control of their own fitness and nutrition. Open to all who want to improve their lives.
How many different diet programs have you tried? How many different workout programs are said to be “the best.” How many times have you seen results to just lose them later and must start over? Most people want to become healthier but just don’t know where to begin and end up relying on someone else to see results, which ends up with people getting frustrated they can’t maintain their success.
For those who are sick and tired of doing restrictive diets, constantly paying for specific programs or foods, or not knowing what to do at all, this course is for you. We help you go from thinking, to doing in a way that creates long term habits. Becoming healthy, and improving your fitness is just as much mental as it is physical. What most people miss is learning how to create sustainable habits and learn how to build momentum to keep them on track during tough times, without relying on constantly buying more products.
Learn the fundamentals of your body, building your own workout program, and how to stay disciplined to see long term and maintainable results. If you want to achieve your fitness and nutrition goals you must first learn to control your mind, and then use the knowledge you have, to build a flexible and habitual program. The 10 Minute Method takes the mental and physical components of your health and puts it into one. Let's get you from point A to point B so you can live a higher quality life, have more energy, feel better, and become the master of your own health.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who have tried the 'Fad' diets, or who have gone through many different trainers and results have not stuck
- This course if for the busy professional, 30-55 years old, looking to improve the quality of their life and need to learn how to workout on their own.
- This course is for those who have a baseline knowledge of how to do things like pushups, planks, squats, and have some familiarity with resistance training so they will not hurt themselves.
- This course if for someone who wants to be accountable for their own health, versus paying for a trainer
Scott is a nationally accredited Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Coach, and Behavior Change Specialist, who has been in the fitness industry for years. He has worked with hundreds of clients, and specializes in mentoring them on how to build long term sustainable habits using his key principles of mindset, motion and momentum.
Scott is a unique and engaging speaker, coach, and host of the Power of Progress podcast. He prides himself on understanding the needs of those who wish to change their lives. Through storytelling, personal experience, and a refreshingly honest take on the fitness and nutrition industry, Scott empowers and inspires his audiences and clients to take congruent action to achieve their goals. His authentic, and ‘grip it and rip it’ style resonates with people to take practical steps to improve their lives.