10 days to power SAT Math
What you'll learn
- You will get to know the structure and distribution of questions in SAT Math
- Multiple methods to solve a question and judging which one is the best
- Fundamental approach vs elimination of options
- Various solved practice questions
- No prior experience needed. You will learn everything in this course right from the basics
SAT is all about applying the fundamentals is a smart way. It is important not only to solve questions but to solve using the smartest and the shortest way. SAT is a time bound exam wherein we get less than 1.3min for each question. Therefore, it is imperative to learn multiple method and approaches - since there is no one right way to do all questions.
This course covers a holistic range of the subtopics which are asked in SAT Math in Heart of Algebra section. Not only I have covered theory, but also solved various questions from Basic to Actual SAT level to learn the implementation of concepts as well.
This course is well divided in lectures which are sequentially designed for easy and smooth flow.
In each lecture, I have covered various practice questions to cement the foundation in the reader's mind.
Each lecture is kept close to ~15min to keep it as short learning burst videos. This will not only increase the attention level but will also increase the retention level from the lecture (>90%).
All the lecture are in Simple, clear and understandable English. I have used interactive board to impart maximum out of these videos.
Who this course is for:
- SAT aspirants
- Math lovers who want to enhance their Algebra skill set for High school performance and preparing for university
I have 6+ years of professional tutoring experience in Math and Physics. I have worked with Chegg, TutorMe , Brainly, Numerade etc and have solved 25k+ questions & undertaken 1K+ tutoring hours in my career.
I have coached 50+ students in ACT and SAT Math and helped them secure 650+ score over a prep span of 3 months.
My instruction philosophy is bottom-up, which allows students to understand the concepts from fundamentals, thus helping students to crack even complicated questions