10 Day Meditation Challenge
What you'll learn
- Create a daily meditation habit
- Discover which meditation style or technique works best for you
- Challenge yourself to meditate everyday for 10 days
- Learn different techniques
- Improve energy, sleep, mental clarity, memory and mood
Join the 10 Day Meditation Challenge!
- Improve your sleep, energy and mood
- Increase your focus, memory and concentration
- Reduce your stress and anxiety
- Discover the joy of daily meditation
- Enjoy benefits in all areas of life
- Convenient, simple routine
- Develop your own meditation practice
This 10 day challenge is exactly that – a challenge. We challenge you to follow along for 10 days and meditate everyday for five to ten minutes. Yep, that's it. Do-able for anyone...even the busiest people!
The idea is to get you started in the habit of meditating everyday.
After ten days of meditation you will already see the benefits in your health and your life. Most people continue meditating after completing the challenge as life just feels so much better! Challenge yourself for ten days. Better yet, take the challenge with a friend or family member! It's simple to do and a great way to try meditation for the first time. Use it to start your day feeling vibrant, grounded and calm.
The daily meditations in this course are audio files (not video). This is intentional as it allows you to listen to the meditation and 'go within'. The first two lectures include video as they are an introduction and overview to the meditation experience. After that, you will be listening to audio for each of the ten days. We suggest you close your eyes as you listen so that you can fully relax. You can download the mp3 audio files to your ipod, smartphone or other mobile device and listen to them anywhere!
For optimal sound use headphones.
Each day you will experience a different guided audio meditation. There are many styles of meditation and the trick is finding the one that works best for you. Some people prefer visualization while others prefer mantras or guided body meditations. You will experience ten different meditations in this challenge. Each one explores a different 'style' or technique so by the end you can decide which meditation works best for you. They are all very simple meditations meant to introduce you to the concept of meditation.
Make sure to press the "HD" button on Udemy video player to watch the first two videos in highest resolution.
Feel free to download the mp3 audio files and continue meditating on your own after the ten days. Load them on your mobile device and take them with you!
The meditations are convenient, easy-to-do and VERY relaxing.
If you have questions, please feel free to email us at TenDayMeditation@gmail.com
Enjoy the journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beneficial for those who want to try meditation for the first time or for those wanting to get back into a regular routine
- People who are looking for a challenge
- People who would like to learn new tools to benefit their health
- People seeking a challenge they can do together with a friend or family member
- People looking for a simple meditation routine they can do in under 15 minutes/day
Jeffrey Chand, RAc., Dipl. TCM is a licensed member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of BC (CTCMA). He has been a Registered Acupuncturist since 2000. Post graduation, he furthered his education and training through practical experience at a hospital in Taipei, Taiwan. He has a passion for health and teaches Qi Gong and continuing education courses for health professionals and the general public.