10 CSS Transitions with social Icons
- Basic Html and CSS Knowledge
WELCOME TO THE COURSE "10 CSS Transitions with social Icons"
This course is divided in 12 Sections:
2. Icons Grid
3. Minimal Shadow transition
4. Colorful shadow transition
5. Floating animation
6. Colorful button transition
7. Gradient Icon with zoom in transition
8. Shaking transition
9. Border radius transition
10. Flip up Transition
11. Radial and linear gradient background
12. Linear gradient transition and Zoom in text
In this course you will be learning the following topics:
-How to add Icons to HTML
- How to add animations with Keyframes
- How to add different transition styles and timing
-How to add a gradient text
- How to add a gradient linear background
- How to add a radial linear background.
- How to change your box background shape with a border radius transition
- How to change a position with the transform property.
- How to add a Zoom in transition to your box
- How to add a zoom in transition to your text
- How to make a grid with CSS
and much more...
Add text, titles, paragraphs, brackets, add class to the tags.
CSS PROPERTIES AND VALUES YOU WILL LEARN:
margin, padding, font-family, cursor, scale, transition, transform, animation, linear-gradient, radial gradient, border, border-radius, box-shadow, display, align-items, background-clip, text-fill-color and more...
THIS COURSE IS AIM TO BEGINNERS & INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMERS, WEB DESIGNER, WEB DEVELOPERS.
All the code is made under the html File including the Css Code.
A zip file is attached in the section "resources" on the last section of the course with the HTML file.
Please don't forget to leave a review after you finish the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner of HTML and CSS students
My Name is Ellie. I'm a web developer from 2019, youtuber and Udemy instructor.
I have experience in different programming languages as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and more.
Enjoy the content and please don't hesitate to reach out in case you have any questions!
Thank you for passing by