10 Best Government Grants to Start a Non-Profit in America
What you'll learn
- 1) Find free grant money for a non-profit.
- 2) How to get all the free help you need to fill out a grant applicaiton.
- 3) How to stop going around in Google circles looking for grants and never getting them.
- 4) How to raise money for your non-profit using crowdfunding and the shared economy at NO COST.
- 5) How to take advantage of government programs that give non-profits free computers, office furniture and supplies.
- There are no technical prerequisites for this course. A perfect candidate is anyone who wants to start or expand a non-profit organization in the USA.
There are about 2 million non-profits in America. And remember this...the nice thing is that these organizations can pay good salaries but they don't have to pay any taxes.
Non-profits are important to society because, like government, they provide services that are needed by communities that can't afford to pay.
In 2017 the government gave out $686 BILLION in FREE GRANT MONEY to non-profit and community organizations.
In 2018 the government is planning to give out $703 BILLION.
Non-profit organizations are one of the few places where you know your work is contributing to society.
I've been doing free money research for over 40 years. I've helped non-profit, for-profit and individuals get HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars and FREE EXPERTISE and CONSULTING SERVICES.
Google will show you thousands of grant sources for non-profits. You will also see millions of high-priced experts who seek your money to help you with this online advertising overload.
HERE’S YOUR ANWSER
I teach you how to use the 10 best sources for getting a grant for your non-profit to solve most any problem.
ALL 10 SOURCES ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE
You Don’t Need a Grant Writer
You Don’t Need a Lawyer
You Don’t Need a Money in The Bank
You Don’t Need a Business Plan
You Don’t Need a Degree
You Don’t Need a High Credit Score
LEARN HOW TO USE LITTLE-KNOWN GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, FREE GOVERNMENT EXPERTISE, and FREE SOURCES ON THE INTERNET.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at those living in the USA who need financial help as well as free technical assistance, grant writing help, legal advice, accounting expertise to start and/or manage a non-profit organization.
Armed with a MBA in computerized management information systems paid for thanks to government money because of service as a Naval Officer in the Vietnam War, Lesko became a professor in computer science and started a career as an entrepreneur. His first two businesses failed and one was a software company.
His first successful company was a consulting business that helped Fortune 500 companies tap government programs to finance mergers and acquisitions and enter new markets. In a few short years, this business grew from himself with a phone and a desk in a one-room apartment to 30 researchers in downtown Washington, DC.
He then left the corporate world to educate the average consumer how they also can use the same government programs to help their lives. He has written over 100 books on the subject of free money. Two became New York Times Bestsellers. He was also a columnist for the New York Times Syndicate and Good Housekeeping magazine. He has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV shows and made regular appearances on Letterman, Larry King, Leno, CNN, Fox, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Oprah. His crazy TV infomercials were among the most popular in the industry and he is often recognized on the street because Lesko always wears Question Mark Suits.