1 WEEK OF EASY & EFFICIENT YOGA FOR BUSY PEOPLE
What you'll learn
- To wake up the body, increase vitality and productivity for the daily routines
- Increase your flexibility, strength and focus
- Release the tension and stress from the neck, shoulders, body and from the mind
- To make yoga your daily routine in the very simple and easy way, just 5-20 minutes per day will transform the body, thus helping to create a habit
- All you need is a yoga mat or any comfortable not slippery surface for practice. Some basic yoga knowledge are recommended but not a requirement. Some postures are not recommended to hold for a long time for people with spine problems, but please practise and if you feel the unpleasant sensations in the body just skip the pose and keep doing the next ones.
This course is specially made for people who needs to energise themselves during the work or simply in the morning to wake up the body, increase vitality and productivity for the daily routines.
Specially designed for those who has limited time and wants simply do a short yoga stretching or yoga workout but are not able to have an hour class.
Here are 7 different length classes with various aims. You can choose depending on your mood and time frame which is the most suitable for today, or you can combine them and do several in one approach.
Will be highly recommended for those who are working next to the computer or remotely. Find 5, 10, 20, 25 or 40 minutes to practise some yoga exercises. After any of the video you can stay for 5-10 minutes by your own in savasana. Savasana or deep relaxation example is added in the end of the "Spine Strength" video which is 41 minutes long. Try all of them, choose the most relevant for your day and keep practising for several weeks. Then try to remember the most efficient postures for your body and include them in your daily routines.
Remember to practice daily at least for 5-10 minutes and it will transform and empower your body very soon providing priceless benefits.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate friendly.
- Who wants to integrate at least some yoga exercises to their daily life in very easy way.
- Some basic yoga practitioners who are lacking the regime.
- Remote workers, people working next to the computer who has tension in the neck, shoulders, spine and needs to stretch the muscles
- Everyone who wants to increase the flexibility, strength, and vitality of the body
Anna Borisova, a certified yoga teacher from Riga, Latvia.
In 2019, she has received an internationally recognised (Yoga Alliance) certificate in Yoga Teachers Training in Thailand.
Just after training Anna taught Hatha Yoga to various levels in Thailand, Malaysia, and Latvia. Since 2019 she gave more than 1000 classes, and more than 600 was individual one-to-one yoga practices based on the individual needs of every student.
Anna started practicing yoga in 2015 and since then yoga has become an integral part of her life bringing costless benefits to the body and soul. Therefore she has decided to practice not only for herself but to give the possibility to experience the benefits of yoga also for others.
Everyone could use yoga in their lives to become healthier, happier, more active, and productive in daily life, so I hope you will enjoy the course and yoga with me. Namaste.