IMP: This course comes with the reference handouts >100 templates and practice files for over 50 project management tools, preview lectures and a 30 day full money back guarantee !!!
We are bombarded with various project management tools in our professional life. These may be the agile model of project management (including the lean, kanban, XP, SCRUM, Crystal Model etc) or the traditional waterfall model or the hybrid approaches where we combine these two.
In this course, we will be using all the important project management tools from all the agile and non-agile project management approaches including lean and six sigma to help you manage any projects with these project management tools.
We will study the project management tools under the following headings:
1. Project management tools for defining the scope and objectives of the project
2. Project management tools for helping selection of the right project
3. Project management tools for forecasting the demand of the product
4. Project management tools for making the working schedule
5. Project management tools for cost analysis and value management
6. Project management tools for Employee motivation
7. Project management tools for Human Resource Management
8. Project management tools for continuous improvement (Kaizen) and Change Management
9. Project management tools for better communication
10. Project management tools for stakeholder analysis
11. Project management tools for customer satisfaction and understanding the VOICE OF CUSTOMERS (VOC)
12. Project management tools for analyzing the root causes of the problem (Root Cause Analysis)
13. Project management tools for finding the practical solution of a problem
14. Project Management tools for Risk Management
15. Project management tools for Procurement
16. Project management tools for Quality Management
and many more.....
Don't get confused over the noises of project management complications with different certifications in the market. Start applying the right project management tools in your workplace and start getting the results.
What to do if I get confused with anything once I purchase the course?
The instructor of the course replies every queries related to the course within 2 business days. You can get in touch with the instructor of the course through the direct messaging services or through the Q & A session (the process of both these ways are explained inside the course)
Do I need any project management experience for this course?
While this course is certainly going to be beneficial for any project managers or any project management professionals, this course is organized in a completely step by step approach where any beginners in the project management can understand the concept quite well.
Will I get certificate after I complete the course?
Yes, you can download a udemy certificate of completion after you complete all the lessons and quizzes inside the course.
What is extra inside this course which will enhance my learning experience?
This course contains >50 templates for helping you manage your project management skills which you can download from the resources tab
There are many quizzes for your self testing as the course progresses
There is a practice test at the end of the course through which you can revise and test your knowledge gathered inside the course.
There are many simulated case studies to help you learn project management in a better way.
I am busy now...can I enroll in the course and take this course at any time and date I like?
Yes. Once enrolled you get indefinite access to this course.
If still there are any confusions, you can reach the instructor of this course through the Q & A session after getting enrolled. Relax and give it a try. This course comes with a 30 day full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.