C*5 Introduction - This course is scheduled to be retired
What you'll learn
- Decide whether and how COBIT can help you to improve your IT and/or solve your immediate problems
- Find out how to effectively self-study COBIT and get an official COBIT5 Foundation certificate
- Understand your boss or colleagues when they talk about COBIT
- Talk about COBIT in an interview or a sales meeting
- Decide whether COBIT could be a business opportunity for you, whether you shall include it in your portfolio
- Basic generic knowledge of IT is very helpful but not necessary
***** Course will be retired at the end of May 2021 due to copyrigt restrictions. If you wish you can ask for refund for this course. I apologize for inconvenience. Check my new COBIT2019 Foundation course which replaces this course. ******
C* Introduction course is a fast way how to get familiar with the basics of C*. Whether you need to understand what people talk about when they mention COBIT or you wish to be able to judge whether it may help you to fix problems and improve your IT this is the right course for you.
IT is also extremely useful if you would like to obtain an official internationally recognized C* Foundation certificate as it explains the possible ways and provides key resources for getting certified. The course doesn't provide the certification itself but it gives you all you need to obtain it.
Start your journey with C*5 here and discover whole new world of possibilities for your IT.
Important!!!! Please be aware that this is very short (only 30mins long) course which doesn't teach you C*5 content, it will just tell you what C*5 is, whether it can be useful for you and how and where to study it (it includes resources for self-study).
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for IT professionals - managers or specialists who would like to find out what is COBIT and how it can be useful
I'm COBIT, ITIL, PRINCE2, IT4IT and DevOps certified trainer. I have 22 years of experience in IT industry as a manager, consultant, and instructor helping companies and individuals to reach their IT governance goals. I've trained over 7000 IT professionals, from technicians to CIOs from Europe, US, and Asia with exceptional feedback, and high exams' pass rates.
But mainly I'm a normal human being who provides trainings for other human beings :-). I use simple language and I know how to explain difficult IT stuff for everybody to understand.
Besides IT governance I'm crazy about beach volleyball, Caribbean dances, books and personal development.