Easy Copywriting: Write HOT sales letters in 2 hours or less
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Learn how to effectively communicate what you're selling without losing people. This course teaches you how to be succinct, persuasive (without manipulating), and clear. By the time you're done, you'll learn how to write a sales letter in 2 hours or less.
- Precisely how you can make people fall in love with your offers... without spending hours on copywriting training…
- Why you don’t ever want to focus on selling a product, or even the benefits of it. Focus on this one thing instead and your conversions will almost certainly go through the roof…
- The reason why a one-sentence sales letter obliterated a 20-page letter written by a $15,000-per-letter copywriter… and exactly how YOU can use the secret behind this shocker to your advantage…
- Check out real-life examples of sales copy that works and exactly why…
- The 5 most important elements on any sales letter (Get these right and you can pretty much forget bothering with anything else) ...and a bit more.
Check out the curriculum to see more. :)
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: The most important part of copywriting|
|Lecture 1||16 pages|
This explains the single-most important part of copywriting.
|Section 2: Happy Copywriting: Phase 1|
Phase 1: VideoPreview
Introduction Video: Slides (for easier notes)
Phase 1 Video: Slides (for easier notes)
Introduction Video Transcript
Phase 1 Transcript
Questions to ask about all offers
|Section 3: Happy Copywriting: Phase 2|
Phase 2: Video
Phase 2: Slides (for easier notes)
Phase 2: Transcript
|Section 4: Happy Copywriting: Phase 3|
Phase 3: Video
Phase 3: Slides (for easier notes)
Phase 3: Transcript
Resources in this section
|Section 5: Copywriting template you can use for all of your copy|
Template and action steps
Copywriting template slides
Copywriting template transcript
A plug and play template you can use with your copy
|Section 6: 4 Copy Critiques You Can Learn From|
The Blog Feeder
Web 3.0 Time Traveler
Six Figure Elite
Online Marketing Rewards
|Section 7: Bonus: If you decide to get copy clients, you can use these templates.|
Copywriting questionnaire to give clients
Copywriting questionnaire typed out
Emails to send client when they purchase from you
Email to send when people ask for tons of edits
Email to send at end, asking for referral
Rachel Rofé is a multiple bestselling author that's been featured in Entrepreneur, Woman's World, and Fox News. Since she began internet marketing in 2006, she's developed over 30 products, 40 Kindle books, and bought and sold companies with as many as 120+ employees. She speaks nationwide about copywriting, book creation, outsourcing, and product creation. And her favorite part: she does all of this while living the "internet lifestyle", traveling the world and having fun.