Creating Kid's Games with Construct 2
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create interactive kids games without code.
Use Construct 2 software.
Understand how games are created.
- Computer running Windows XP or newer or Macintosh running Windows simulator
- Construct 2 - Free version or Paid version
- Desire to make games without code!
Have you ever had an idea for a kid's game, but didn't know how to get started making it? Would you like to make web and mobile games, but don't want to learn a programming language? Well, you've come to the right place!
In this video course you'll learn how to:
- Create 3 games for kids without writing code
- Use Construct 2 software (FREE!)
- Publish your game to be played on computers and mobile devices
- Go from complete beginner to game developer
Here's what you'll get:
- Over 2 hours of video tutorials
- All source files of the games
- Artwork, sound effects and music needed to create 3 games
- This Construct 2 course is for beginners who want to make kid's games that will work in web browsers on computers and touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets without writing code.