- 2 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 20 unique "hacks" to supercharge your self-confidence
Overcome the fears of failure and rejection
Boost your perceived social confidence levels
- Perfect your posture and learn dominant body language
- Boost your sense of self-worth and develop intense self-love
- Find and unleash your true purpose as a man
- Speak in a deep, masculine tone using your full voice
- Approach women like a boss
- Self-generate positive emotions
- Make instant decisions and avoid overthinking
- Crush anxious thoughts and negative mental chatter
- Demolish limiting beliefs
- Keep your cool in stressful situations
- Man up and stop playing the victim
- Boost testosterone
- Be prepared to take action
- Be prepared to make real changes to your life
- Be open to try new things
A step-by-step video course based on the "hacks" featured in my #1 Men's Health Bestselling book by the same name...
Discover How to "Hack" Your Confidence Using New Techniques and Strange Tricks
How confident are you? What does your confidence depend on? Do you believe in your abilities? Do you love yourself? Do other people respect you?
Your answers to these questions dictate how you feel about yourself, how happy you are, and what you can achieve in your relationships, career, and life...
Because, at the end of the day, confidence is everything.
20 Quick and Simple Habits and Techniques You Can Use Right Now to Boost Self-Esteem, Obliterate Social Anxiety, Relieve Stress, Develop Charming Charisma, and Supercharge Personal Growth
Inside you'll discover video demonstrations of each of the techniques, scientifically reviewed and proven explanations of why they work, and much, much more.
- Men who want to rapidly build confidence
- Men who want to overcome their fears and insecurities
Learn exactly what confidence is and why this is important to know in order to improve your confidence and self-esteem.
Learn what makes you nervous and insecure in the moment, and how to crush through these feelings and turn off your negative mental chatter.
Learn how to instantly get out of your head and confidently tackle any task that scares you or intimidates you.
Studies on the efficacy of affirmations:
1. Schimel, Jeff, et al. "Not all self-affirmations were created equal: The cognitive and social benefits of affirming the intrinsic (vs. extrinsic) self." Social Cognition 22.1: Special issue (2004): 75-99.
2. Paulhus, Delroy L. "Bypassing the will: The automatization of affirmations." Handbook of mental control (1993): 573-587.
Learn to make a simple change that will transform how other people perceive your confidence.
Study on first impressions:
Willis, Janine, and Alexander Todorov. "First impressions making up your mind after a 100-ms exposure to a face." Psychological science 17.7 (2006): 592-598.
Learn a simple hack to make people comfortable in your presence and to self-generate feelings of confidence and happiness.
Study on how people perceive smiles:
Lau, Sing. "The effect of smiling on person perception." The Journal of Social Psychology 117.1 (1982): 63-67.
Study on how smiling affects your inner state:
Frank, Mark G., and Paul Ekman. "PHYSIOLCGIC EFFECTS OF THE SMILE." (1996).
Learn how to instantly get out of your head and stop overthinking the situation.
Study on focused breathing's effects on mental state:
Arch, Joanna J., and Michelle G. Craske. "Mechanisms of mindfulness: Emotion regulation following a focused breathing induction." Behaviour research and therapy 44.12 (2006): 1849-1858.
Learn how to better control your emotions and improve how you respond to stress in 5 minutes per day.
Study on meditation changing the grey matter in your brain:
Kilpatrick, Lisa A., et al. "Impact of mindfulness-based stress reduction training on intrinsic brain connectivity." Neuroimage 56.1 (2011): 290-298.
Learn how to meditate on your own death, and why doing this will make you more likely to take bold and courageous action in life.
Studies on terror management:
Cooper, Douglas P., Jamie L. Goldenberg, and Jamie Arndt. "Empowering the self: Using the terror management health model to promote breast self-examination." Self and Identity 10.3 (2011): 315-325.
Vail, Kenneth E., et al. "When Death is Good for Life Considering the Positive Trajectories of Terror Management." Personality and Social Psychology Review 16.4 (2012): 303-329.
Learn a simple technique you can use at home to relieve negative thoughts and emotions and boost your energy.
Study on the efficacy of cold showers for relieving depressive symptoms:
Shevchuk, Nikolai A. "Adapted cold shower as a potential treatment for depression." Medical hypotheses 70.5 (2008): 995-1001.
Learn a quick habit you can use to relieve your anger transform your stress into an ecsatic energy.
Learn a simple 60-second technique to transform your confidence and make you feel like an absolute boss.
The study on power posing's effects on the body:
Carney, Dana R., Amy JC Cuddy, and Andy J. Yap. "Power posing brief nonverbal displays affect neuroendocrine levels and risk tolerance." Psychological Science 21.10 (2010): 1363-1368.