CompTIA’s A+ certification training will validate an understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business as well as the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. The A+ certification by CompTIA is a powerful credential helping IT professionals- worldwide- ignite their careers by proving knowledge needed to assemble elements based on install, customer requirements, configuration and maintenance of software, PCs and devices for end users, understand the basics of security, forensics and networking, safely and properly diagnose, document and resolve common software and hardware issues while applying troubleshooting expertise. These courses prepare the student for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exams 220-802 and 220-801.
What You Will Learn
The curriculum for CompTIA’s A+ Certification Course begins with a brief history of the Development of the Computer and the basics of Computer Communication. After this common language has been learned the courses follow with The Three Stages of Computing, Microprocessors and Power Supplies. Then we look at the computer more in depth with classes on Computer Cases, ROM and RAM, Expansion Buses, Disk Drives, and CD-ROM and DVD Drives. Once an understanding of computer fundamentals has developed we focus on Printer Basics, Types of Portable Computers, Networking Requirements, Modems, Operating System Basics, and The Windows Family. After delving into Windows 98 and acquiring The Right Tools for the Job, we cover Computer Disassembly and Reassembly and Basic Troubleshooting Techniques. At the end of this course, a student walks away having had practical experience and comprehensive knowledge allowing confident execution of the CompTIA A+ 220-802 and 220-801 exams.
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2017!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2017 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself!
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.
(Français plus bas)
Why more than 35,000 students chose me as their instructor?
♜ Enroll in one of my courses and you'll see! ♜
1. Each of my courses is organized in a clear and precise manner. I always make sure that you know the prerequisite to teach you a new concept.
2. I have a background in both humanities and computer science. It gives me an holistic view of teaching and pedagogy.
3. To me, anything can be learned if you put in enough effort and persistence.
What makes me an ideal instructor?
1. I graduated a Master of Research in Logics & Epistemology from the Sorbonne, Paris. 2. I have a background in computer sciences and programming languages such as C, C++, Python and Java.
3. Because I came to learn technical skills quite late in my life, I have a very pedagogical way of teaching things !
≫ What can I do for you? Enroll in one of my courses and you'll see! ≪
Pourquoi plus de 35 000 étudiants m'ont choisi comme instructeur ?
♜ Suis l'un de mes cours et tu verras ! ♜
1. Chaque cours que j'instruis est organisé de manière claire et précise. Je m'assure toujours que tu aies les pré-requis pour aborder une notion.
2. J'ai un double background en sciences humaines et sciences informatiques. Cela me permet d'avoir une vision d'ensemble de la pédagogie.
3. À mes yeux, tout peut être appris avec assez de volonté et de persistance.
Qu'est-ce qui fait de moi ton instructeur idéal ?
1. J'ai suivi un cursus universitaire solide et j'ai un Master de recherche de la Sorbonne en Logique et Épistémologie.
2. J'ai un background en sciences informatiques et dans les langages de programmation C, C++, Python et Java.
3. Parce que j'ai appris des sujets techniques assez tard dans ma vie, j'ai une manière très pédagogique d'instruire mes étudiants.
≫ Que puis-je faire pour toi ? Suis l'un de mes cours et tu verras ! ≪