You may be a Casual visitor, or
You are now aware of the importance of English communication.
Congratulations! As taking the first step is always the most necessary event in any change.
"This course will help you develop your English (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing) skills to the professional level'.
Five Point Efficiency of this course:
1. This Course is about perfect English Communication for Day to day formal and informal usage of English language in both Written and Spoken aspects.
2. Perfect and Best practice for beginners and intermediates to enrich their skills in various aspects of English Language in a easy way.
3. The duration of this course ranges from 45 days to 60 days depending on the student's ability to understand and the amount of practice a student requires.
4. The structure of this course is designed with common ability of students in mind. Firstly the course starts with Grammar basic rules that are required for proper communication followed by Reading Skills - to enable them understand the usage of the grammar, Listening Skills - to enable them develop listening efficiency, usage and accent, Speaking Skills - to enable them speak easily and fluently.
5. As this course follows KISS (Keep It Short & Simple) technology of teaching, the understanding, practice and implementation activities of students are more productive
1. Anyone who takes this course with serious intention towards developing their communication will be able to communicate in a proper error-free English.
2. As the course goes on, you will be able to analyse your understanding. Practice as much you need and implement what you learnt and practiced.
3. The course will guide you through the structured materials in a steady and channelized manner. This enables the students to remember and recollect easily.
4. To avoid monotonous teaching, the course holds audio/visual materials that likely increases the student's engagement.
Communication: Process of listening and conveying messages in correct sense
Types of communication:
1. Verbal - Using Words (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
2. Non-Verbal - Using notations, actions etc. (Eye contact, Body language, Nodding head, etc)
Basics of English:
1 Alphabet = 26 Letters
Alphabet - Vowels and Consonants
Words - Collection of Letters that represent a noun or provides a meaning
Sentence - Collection of words that convey a message
Parts of Sentences:
1. Subject - What the sentence speaks about
2. Predicate - Remaining part of the sentence other than subject
Types of Sentence:
1. Assertive or Declarative - conveys Information
2. Interrogative - questioning
3. Imperative - Command or Request
4. Exclamatory - Expresses Feelings
Articles: a, an, the
Indefinite: "a /an"
a - before words that begin with consonant sound (if the word is unknown to the listener)
example: a pen, a long walk
an - before words that begin with vowel sound (if the word is unknown to the listener)
example: an apple, an artist
the - before words that are known to the listener
example: the Tajmahal
Test your skills on Articles
Test your skills on Definite & Indefinite Articles
What - Used in general to know any information
Who/whom/whose - know about person
Which - know about Choice
Where - know about Location
When - know about Time
Why - know about Reason
How - know about Way of doing
Parts of speech;
Noun - Person, place or thing (Johnson, Bus Stop, Table)
Pronoun - Represents noun (He, She, it, I, we, you, they)
Adjective - About noun (Smart, active, strong)
Verb - Any action (walk, sit, run)
Adverb - About verb (slowly, straightly, fast)
Preposition - Relative position/ before a noun (below, above, under)
Conjunction - Joining word (and, but, because)
Interjection - Feelings related word (Alas!, Hurrah!)
Noun - Person, Place or Thing
1. Proper noun - direct names of person, place or thing
2. Common noun - Commonly expressed (Flowers, fruits)
3. Collective noun - Collection of various category (family, army)
4. Abstract noun - Quality/ state/ action
5. Material noun - Name of materials (Silver, clay, gold)
6 place where articles can be omitted:
1. Before proper noun
2. Before Abstract noun
3. Before common noun
4. Before material noun
5. At some prepositional phrases
6. At some verbal phrases
7 Rules: To convert a noun from singular to plural
1. By adding '-s' - generally
2. By adding '-ies' - for words ending with '-y' (remove '-y' and add '-ies')
3. By adding '-es' - for words ending with '-s', '-sh', '-ch', '-x', '-o'
4. By adding '-ves' - for words ending with '-f' and '-fe' (remove and add)
5. By adding '-s' - for words ending with '-f' and '-fe'
6. By changing vowels inside the word
7. By adding '-en' or '-ren'
1. Main verbs - Any action
2. Auxiliary verbs - Helping verbs
1. Primary Auxiliary - be form (am, is are, was, were)/ do form (do, did, does)/ have form (have, had, has)
2. Model Auxiliary - can, will, may, shall, should, would, could, etc..
Test your skills on Auxiliary verbs
Test your skills on Auxiliary verbs. Choose from
Do, Does, Is, Are
Test your skills on using appropriate prepositions
Test your skills on prepositions
3 Degrees of comparison:
1. Positive: equal/ similar
as _______ as
2. Comparative: Greater/ lesser
more ________ than
3. Superlative: greatest/ best
good - better - best
bad - worse - worst
Test your skills on using Verbs and Gerunds
Read the Passage before answering the questions
Read the above paragraph (Life of Marie Curie) and answer
Read the paragraph Pompeii and Herculaneum and Answer
Read "The victory of Greek" to answer the questions
Listen the above conversation to answer the quiz
I am an English Communication, Soft-skills and Personality Development Trainer. My profile is to train various levels of students and employees towards their betterment in career and personal life. I with my team, train schools, colleges, employees, entrepreneurs and industrial managers in their day to day activities and development. I have hands-on experience in training inter-personal skills, hospitality, mind control techniques, etc. These may help a large scale of individuals to grow and achieve their goals. As proper communication stands as a base to all, here you have my course dealing with communication training.
I am glad to have this opportunity to teach you through Udemy.