Bash Shell scripting
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 64 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn many Linux commands which can only be learnt over a period of time without guidance. The combination of commands and creating structural code with conditional statement would make a shell script powerful and would help student in automating the things.
Automate stuff using shell script
Write complex Bash shell script
- Very detail and in depth understanding of shell commands
- This course caters to beginner, intermediate and advanced level. Student needs to be familiar with the concept of Computer and Operating system.
- Any prior working knowledge of programming language would help, however it is not at all necessary.
Bash Shell scripting is a very detailed approach to make a student familiar with the concept of Bash programming and also grooming the student in various field in terms of commands, analysis, debugging with the help of Live examples and hands on. These examples are downloadable.
Helps to solve interview question
Automate the boring stuff with shell scripts
Built an expertise in Linux command line
Understand system internals and boot process
- Anyone one who is interested in learning Linux/Unix, Shell programming and linux commands is a gateway to becoming successful Unix/Linux Programmer.
Zip file has the entire resource of this course including scripts, ppt and doc file so that its easy for the students to refer to the material.
Find files of certain sizes and operations like deletion or listing on them using xargs.
Demonstration of function and command line arguments.
Various Types of for loop in Bash Shell script
Test the if conditions with respect to file like block, or character or regular file. There are other use cases like checking for empty string etc.
Different ways to access and create arrays in Bash Shell