Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
So you want to build your own apps?
And you want to build them… from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides).
Am I right?
And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue?
My name’s Rob Percival, creator of the world’s best-selling online coding courses… andI’ve designed The Complete Android N Developer Course, especially for YOU.
Building on last year’s runaway success: The Complete Android Developer Course (Udemy’s best-ever-selling Android course, with over 50,000 happy students), The Complete Android N Developer Course has been refined, honed and microscopically polished to deliver even more valuable content, all designed for the latest Android 7.
A huge range of technologies are covered, including open source Parse Server, Firebase, Admob, GDX (game development), Bluetooth and a whole lot more.
This time, using hot-off-the-press Android Nougat (putting unparalleled levels of performance, productivity and security directly into your hands), The Complete Android N Developer Course includes building a WhatsApp clone PLUS three brand spanking new chapters on how to market your apps—and start piling in the cash.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
· You don’t have enough time: Not an issue. We’ve designed this course so you can learn everything you need in as little as SIX WEEKS.
· You’re still weighing up the value: Listen. We’ve made this course bigger, better and more affordable—with even more content and more insider money-making tips—than EVER before. In fact, if you don’t 100% get everything you need from it… we’ll give you your MONEY BACK.
· You don’t have any previous experience: Seriously, not a problem. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to pro developers. (And yes, even pro developers take this course to quickly absorb the latest skills, while refreshing existing ones).
“Detailed instructions for beginners, easy to follow as all Rob's courses. I would definitely recommend this course :)”
“As a full time developer, I dreamed of writing a game, but never got anywhere. Too much analysis, object-oriented development training. Then Rob built flappy birds right before my eyes. Now I have a game going into the app store. This course is great for pro-developers too!”
Straight up: No other course will take you to expert app developer in as fast a time as this. Have other courses done this for you?
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
Firstly, using Java and Android Studio, I'll teach you how to build real, marketable apps by cloning WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram.
And by the way—just like my other record-smashing courses—this course is project based, which means you build your own apps in REALTIME…As. You. Learn.
Over half a million students tell me this is THE most motivating and effective way to absorb information.
· You'll start by downloading Android Studio and building an easy-peasy Currency Converter app.
· Next up: you'll build a Favourite Places app and a Brain Training app, before working your way up to WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram clones — using Parse Server.
· You'll also get a full guide on submitting your apps to Google Play, plus THREE BRAND NEW WALK-THROUGH chapters explaining exactly how to effectively market your apps—and generate revenue with Google Ads.
· You'll learn all the latest Android N features, including App Permissions and Android Pay.
· And finally, we'll take a look at Android Wear - the future of wearable computing.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $200?
“Amazing course that teaches you everything you want to learn about making android apps from the basic to the advanced. Even if you have no knowledge you can learn so much from this course.”
What else will I get if I buy this course now?
· FULL LIFETIME ACCESS (including video downloads and updates) for a ludicrously affordable one-off fee.
· $50 Amazon AWS Credit for hosting your own social apps.
· PEACE OF MIND: Learn from the creator of three of the most popular online courses, successfully teaching over 200,000 students and receiving 10,000 5* reviews.
· CONTINUOUS PROJECT SUPPORT: Whenever you need it, in the course forums.
· SUPERIOR LEARNING: Build your own real apps as you go, with not a yawnsome programming concept in sight.
· £300 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE APP TEMPLATES, icons and backgrounds (designed for Android N)
· ONE YEAR’S FREE WEB HOSTING on Eco Web Hosting's Advanced Package, worth £119. *Limited to one year per student not per course*
“So much more understandable than the other 6+ classes I have taken elsewhere. This course is a must! Thank you!”
Why learn to make Android apps?
· Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone.
· You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
· Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
· Android app discovery is way superior to the App Store, so your app has a far better chance of getting seen—and bought.
· Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads.
“Top class professional presentation of a well-constructed course. Consistently pitched at the right level to remain interesting and challenging, this course quickly brings the student to a point where generating their own applications is realistic and fun.”
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to learn to code to become an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. So once you’re up and coding like a demon app developer, it’ll ALSO teach you how to make money from your apps.
It’s also for anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps - knowing how computers work opens news doors to our awesome digital world
“Rob has a knack for explaining material in an easily digestible way. The mini challenges he presents within his lectures are an excellent way to commit things to memory. The lectures are well paced - fast enough to maintain your interest but not so fast that you get left in the dust!”
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you’re still not convinced, I urge you to check out my 5* reviews. There’s over half a million of them on Udemy, alone. No other course on the World Wide Web has achieved such consistent ratings.
Coding and app development is the future. Whether you’ve got plans to create the next Facebook, or you want to get ahead at work and increase your earning potential, I GUARANTEE anyone will find The Complete Android N Developer Course course show-stoppingly useful.
A quick summary of why The Complete Android N Developer Course is the number one resource for budding app developers, like you:
· Time-tested, quick-to-pick up learning strategies
· Quality insider tips, that only the pros normally know
· Home-based learning—so you can go as fast or slow as you please
· Simple, jargon-free language and HD definition
Who Am I?
I run three of the most successful online coding courses on the planet, and I’m so excited to share them with you.
I have a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University, and am a web and app developer based in Cambridge, UK. Since working as a secondary school teacher for 10 years, I’ve never lost my love for teaching.
Maybe that’s why my goal is so simple: To get as many people benefitting from app development as possible. But more importantly, that my courses are enjoyable and deliver tangible results for you… Today and tomorrow.
These are the things that drive me to keep pushing what’s possible in online learning.
OK, let’s begin…
“Outstanding! Rob delivers high quality content once more. It's not just the endless content and the clear explanations that you get but more importantly the confidence that you build. A must for any developer.”
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: What Does The Course Cover?|
What does the course cover?Preview
How To Get All The Free StuffPreview
Frequently Asked QuestionsPreview
Asking Great Questions & Debugging Your CodePreview
|Section 2: Introduction To Android Studio|
IMPORTANT: Android Studio Versions
Installing Android Studio On MacOSPreview
Installing Android Studio On WindowsPreview
Android Studio OverviewPreview
Opening Sample Projects
Opening Sample Projects (Android Studio files)
Formatting Text (Android Studio files)
Buttons (Android Studio files)
TextFields (Android Studio files)
Displaying Messages (Android Studio files)
Images (Android Studio files)
Currency Converter (Android Studio files)
Introduction To Android Studio Quiz
|Section 3: Java Deep Dive|
Hello World With Java
Hello World With Java (Java files)
Variables (Java files)
Arrays And Maps
Arrays And Maps (Java files)
If Statements (Java Files)
Higher Or Lower
Higher Or Lower (Android Studio files)
Loops (Java files)
Classes And Objects
Classes and Objects (Java files)
App Number Shapes
App Number Shapes (Android Studio files)
Java Deep Dive Quiz
CCA Java Level 1
|Section 4: Media: Images, Video and Sound|
Layout (Android Studio files)
Fading Animations (Android Studio files)
Other Animations (Android Studio files)
Game Connect 3
Game Connect 3 (Android Studio files)
Video (Android Studio files)
Controlling Audio (Android Studio files)
Audio Volume Seeking
Audio Volume Seeking (Android Studio files)
Grid Layouts (Android Studio files)
App Basic Phrases
App Basic Phrases (Android Studio files)
|Section 5: Advanced Android Features|
List Views (Android Studio files)
Times Tables Apps
Times Tables App (Android Studio Files)
Timers In Android
Timers In Android (Android Studio files)
App: Egg Timer
App: Egg Timer (Android Studio files)
Showing & Hiding UI Elements
Showing & Hiding UI Elements (Android Studio files)
App: Brain Trainer
App: Brain Trainer (Android Studio files)
Try And Catch
Try And Catch (Java files)
Downloading Web Content
Downloading Web Content (Android Studio files)
Downloading Images (Android Studio files)
Advanced String Manipulation
Advanced String Manipulation (Java code)
App Guess The Celebrity
App Guess The Celebrity (Android Studio files)
Processing JSON Data
Processing JSON Data (Android Studio files)
App Whats The Weather
App Whats The Weather (Android Studio files)
Advanced Android Features Quiz
CCA Java Level 2
|Section 6: Maps & Geolocation|
Hi! I'm Rob. I have a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University and you might call me a bit of coding geek.
After building websites for friends and family for fun, I soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. I gave up my successful (and sometimes stressful) job as a teacher to work part time and today, couldn't be happier.
I'm passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer I run Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. I also run the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which leaves me free to share my secrets with people like you.
You wouldn't believe the freedom that being a web developer offers. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking and recommending this course. I genuinely believe it's the best on the market and if you don't agree, I'll happily refund your money.
Sign up to my courses and join me in this amazing adventure today.
I have been a Mobile Game App Designer, Author, Teacher, App Marketing Researcher and Expert in this field, since 2008. I designed App~Promote~Ology Online Course that took over 1 year to create and have kept up to date. I've Researched, Studied and Analyzed the App Marketing, Promoting & Monetization Business, since it's inception in 2008.