After taking this course - you will understand everything your competitors are doing online and what is currently working for them. You will also learn how to use those learnings to beat them in SEO, PPC & Social Media.
This course has been carefully designed and structured to explain all aspects of competitive tools and how you can use those tools to beat your competitors. This includes using the tools, collecting the data & analyzing that data to your advantage.
Why take this course?
A few more reasons why you should take this course!
There are many advantages to learning about what your competitors are doing, especially in this course as it covers EVERY LITTLE aspect of the subject. Here are a few more advantages:
Are there any prerequisites?
There are NO prerequisites to taking this course. You don't need to know code,or have any digital marketing experience to take this course. Having a website is definitely a plus, however is not required. The course is designed for all user levels and is structured in the most effective way possible for maximum learning and implementation.
Material & Follow-up
Each and every section contains downloadable material that will help you remember and better expand your knowledge in the subject. The downloadable material is there to assist and confirm what you have learned. Every section contains video, audio and live presentations to help you become an expert in the subject quickly. I have also made sure that all my students will have the ability to interact with me and ask me any questions that they feel are necessary to grow their knowledge. (Just post your questions in the discussion board and they will be answered within 1 day)
This is not your ordinary course! This course is designed from beginning to end with the intention to get you to become an expert in dissecting your competitors and using their data to beat them. Competitive analytics and competitive analysis tools have long been a best kept secret by digital marketers, however in this course they are all explained in detail.
Hope to see in the course! :-)
SEO | Look for the keywords that are providing them with the most traffic
PPC/SEM | Look for the keywords that are providing them with the most revenue
Brand | Just look for their company brand name and product names.
Ads | Look for the ads that received the most clicks
We are going to use Google Keyword Tool (Free) + SEM Rush (Free Sign Up link in resources!)
Check Section 3 to find out how we use those keywords to monitor their SEO activity. In this video - we are only discussing the tools and techniques we use to get high traffic keywords our competitors are ranking for.
Customizing Google Alerts: Choose your alert preferences to customize your alerts. You can add quotations around keywords (ex: “inspire 1” or “dji”) to get more granular alerts for those specific keywords.
If your running Wordpress - I added a link to the W3 Total Cache setup tutorial page in the resources section
Get ideas from competitors text ads and make better ads. Use better CTA’s to get better conversion rates and save time and money by understanding your competitors data. After all, they already spent a lot of money testing their ads.
Warning: Don’t put competitor name in your Ads. You can bid on competitor keyword but you can’t use your competitor name in the actual ad text.
Zaid is a leading expert on data driven digital marketing; focusing on analytics and actionable insights from data. Founder of PPC Masterminds, an instructor at SEO Optimizers Training Center and an organizer of Los Angeles Google Analytics Free Training MeetUp in Los Angeles, California. He is also a contributor to tech co & bosmol social media blog - he has spoken at multiple conferences and has helped countless people in the digital marketing space.
What qualifications do I have?
- Created & presented quarterly analytics reports & data to heads of 3 major multi-million dollar global companies. Wrote actionable recommendations that provided more than 40% increase in sales/customer acquisition & retention.
- Created & designed more than 50+ Google Analytics specs to measure web asset performance and digital marketing initiatives with ROI models in mind.
- Modeled consumer acquisition funnel from marketing touch points to final conversion.
- Built tracking dashboards and wrote impact reports for digital marketing campaigns, website optimizations, community interactions, and game updates using data from web, text, and in-game telemetry.
- Designed KPIs and reporting dashboards for customer engagement and sentiment analysis with quantitative text data from channels including customer service tickets, surveys, in-game chat logs, and social media.
- Wrote A/B testing proposals, reported results of implementation and recommendations for web experience.
- Responsible for data analysis, web analytics, forecasting, cross-channel attribution, dashboards, reporting, trending, ROI optimizations, A/B and multivariate testing, conversion tracking validation, budget allocation.
- Managed over 200+ Google Analytics, AdWords, and social media campaigns for small and independent businesses.
- Google Certified Professional for over 6 years
► Check out some my courses today and let me know what you think! ◄