Welcome everybody !
This course is not same boring courses about communication skills and support that you know , give it a try and check out the free preview !
This course is dedicated to everyone who are interested learning communication skills , that we use it every single day in our lives , with friends , family members , strangers , colleagues at work , president , managers , and every single person you have been in contact with !
Its an easy course , cheap, short and sweet , very useful , and this will be posted in your CV whenever you apply for a job , if you don't have one already !
I can't communicate with others , i am always afraid . No, actually you can communicate with everyone , the only annoying part is that you still have no idea what to say and how to say it , however, today you will be able to learn how to have this self confident while talking with your boss , not only colleagues !
This course will teach you how to help customers and ?
- Customer relationship management
- How to re act while speaking with angry customers
- How to help customers in real , not by words only
- How to negotiate to both parties , customers and partners
- How to deal with critical situations and what you should do if customers are about to leave you a bad comment under your company's profile.
- Follow-up Skills with customers
- Voice control and anger management
- Time management
And much more !
Are you ready ? Click on Take this course and let's get started.
* P.S: This course is dedicated for all levels , no matter if you skilled yet or not.
Download this one ! and keep in mind those steps mentioed
Fadi Gilbert Char
B.A.A in Management information systems.
B.A in International management.
M.A in Business intelligence and process management
Have taught Arabic language for 5 years now, for foreigners.
3 years of experiences in business field and process management, working currently as a process management consultant and own my business.
My mission is to help you learning, improve your skills, increase your knowledge, and empower your CV.
" Share your knowledge "