Color Grading Masterclass: Resolve 15
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will master styles and techniques and be able to create cinematic color grades for your films.
You will learn tips and tricks that will take your grading to the next level.
You will learn Davinci Resolve
- You will get my LUTS and Power Grades when course is completed.
- You have basic or more experience in working with editing programs like Premiere and/or Resolve
- You can do a simple edit of a film
- As a filmmaker/editor, you want to learn how to make your films look better.
- You will need to have DaVinci Resolve (It's FREE)
Why take this course?
A lot of people struggle to create a cinematic film look and many people ask me how I create my look. Making a short tutorial wouldn’t be enough to show you how I do it. So I decided to make an in depth course that show my process and how you can take your color grading to the next level.
Great grading can make you feel things, it can set a style and tell stronger stories.
This course will teach you how create a professional cinematic film look.
So If you’re serious about working with film, video and color grading, and wants to become a PRO, this course will really help you so that you can take your own films and projects to the next level.
What you will get:
- You will get a deep understand of the most useful techniques and tricks on how to get cinematic looks for your films.
- The course mixes theory and tips with practical examples which you can apply on your project today.
- You will learn about; Davinci Resolve, the grading process, grading for clients, calibration and advanced grading techniques and much more.
Who am I to teach you?
Jonny Von Wallström is an award-winning director who has directed and produced films for channels such as Netflix, Al Jazeera, SVT, UR, MTV and more. His latest film The Pearl Of Africa premiered in Toronto 2016 and was later sold independently to Netflix. This is a film he shot, edited, composed, graded and soundmixed himself. In 2016, he was awarded the PPFA Maggie Award for media excellence in global journalism. He has also won Europe's best advertising prize Cannes Lion and Swedish Guldagget.
Why you should do this now!
Investing in yourself is the most important thing if you want to make a living working with a profession like this. During my 15 years as a professional filmmaker, I've invested in online courses, books, talks and workshops. There's been good ones, but also a lot of bad ones. But the education has really helped me get to where I am today.
Sign up now and don't wait! If you're not happy with the course, I'd be more than happy to refund all your money within 30 days. But I hope that doesn't happen!
See you on the other side!
- You are a Filmmaker
- You are an aspiring Filmmaker
- You are an editor
- You are a colorist
Here's a free ebook on cinematic color grading related to the course -
I have put together a folder with raw ungraded material for you to use throughout this whole course. A variety of material that will make sure that you can testa out the examples I work with throughout this video. The cameras used is BMPCC, BM URSA, C300MK2 and DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO.
All in various scenarios so you can test out how the same way to do things will work differently on another camera. I want you to play around with this material throughout the course, to use it as an ongoing test exercise where you try to match the different cameras together, make them look as identical as you can. That's one of the hardest thing to do with grading, to find consistency. Use this material to learn that. You can find the collection of video files here: