12 reasons why you want to start your own office cleaning business now-
1. Being your own boss- freedom to make your own decisions and chart your own path
2. Tax breaks- owning your own business creates huge write offs
3. Live your dream- doing what you choose to do is what it's all about
4. Profitability- as tour business grows, so will your bank account. You have unlimited income potential
5. Pride of ownership- when your signature is on it, you have a vested interest in maintaining a high standard
6. Create your own schedule- you won't get written up for being late and you can choose to work part time or full time.
7. Ultimate freedom control- more time to do what you want to do
8. Recession Proof- office cleaning is not only lucrative, it is steadily growing and it is here to stay
9. You can work from your home- you don't have to lease expensive office space
10. Low operating expenses- many supplies can be bought in bulk or as needed
11. It takes little or no experience- no education or technical skills needed
12. It takes very little money to start- you can start on a shoestring budget
Dallas Rivers is a successful entrepreneur, author, speaker, life coach and business owner. In 2003 he started his business with zero in the bank, and living on food stamps, to making over $250,000 annually in just a few short years. He has written three books and contributed articles on sales marketing and entrepreneurship to various business magazines, including Success Magazine Online.
With a degree in social and behavioral science and hundreds of interviews, meetings, and consultations with top level decision makers, Dallas Rivers has discovered the keys to unlocking the doors to winning in business and personal relationships.
Establishing himself as an expert in the cleaning industry, Dallas has mastered the fine art of persuasion through his company, by landing big service contracts.
How did he do it? By retracing his steps, he realized he had a unique ability to persuade others. His passion for people and his skill in influencing them, made him successful.
From being in a body cast after falling from a 3 story building at the age of 5, serving in the Army, to his entrepreneurial ventures, Dallas knows what it takes to succeed not only in business, but in life.
Dallas lives in Northern California, is a father of three awesome kids, and has the most charismatic dog ever, an English Mastiff/Boxer named Caleb.