CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor Practice Test
- 3 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Study the CISA HandBook.
- General IT Knowledge
ISACA CISA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association - Certified Information Systems Auditor) is one of the most demanding certification in the Information Technology (IT) field. The CISA focuses on Information System Audit Control, Assurance, & Security Professionals.
Professionals holding the ISACA CISA certification has demonstrated skills in auditing, assessing vulnerabilities, compliance reporting, and apply controls in organizations.
In order to earn the ISACA CISA certification, individuals need to study the handbook, register for the exam, prepare for the exam using mock exam simulation (this course), take the exam and finally apply for the certification.
This course is a simulation quiz practice that helps you grasp all the knowledge required in order to pass the exam on your first attempt. The quizzes are available in video format and can be downloaded on Mobile for people traveling without an internet connection, as well, in quiz format multiple choices similar to the real exam.
- Pass from the first attemp your ISACA CISA Exam, and get certified today.
- Master All ISACA CISA Exam Topics by practicing on exam questions.
- Enhance your Knowledge in the ISACA CISA.
- Professionals working in an Audit environment.
- Professionals who wants to expand their knowledge in Information Systems Auditing.
- This course is probably not for you if you need a CISA® training. This course focus directly on mock exam simulation.