Study material for Certified Smart Contract Developer (CSCD)
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get hired easily
Prove your Ethereum and Smart Contract Development skills & understanding
Grasp the deep understanding of Ethereum & how it works
- Implement your skills in creating Smart Contracts over Solidity
- Build your own Ethereum businesses with acquired knowledge of Development of Smart Contracts.
- Basics of Blockchain
- Basics of Ethereum
- Basics of Cryptocurrencies
- Basics of any kind of programming language
** This is a supporting training material for the Certified Smart Contract Developer CSCD by Blockchain Council. This is the training material only. Certification is not the part of this training on Udemy. **
Have you heard of Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of writing smart contracts or your cryptocurrencies?
Do you know smart contracts are written in Solidity Programming Language?
In this course, we will teach you everything related to Smart contracts, how to build one based on Blockchain application on Ethereum. We will learn what:
What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
How to write first basic smart contracts?
Data types, control structure, functions, inheritance, mathematical operations, etc.
How to deploy & test smart contracts in Solidity?
Building Five Applications
ERC20 Token Development
Decentralised Investigation Report Filing System
A ToDo Smart Contract
A Smart Contract for buying and selling of Smart Contracts
Voting Ballot on Blockchain
This course will enable you to build any Blockchain application on Ethereum using Solidity as Smart Contracts which is the most common language for writing Ethereum Blockchain.
- Anyone interested in being Ethereum Developer
- Anyone interested in building decentralized application (DApps)
- Anyone interested in Learning Solidity Language for Smart Contracts
- Anyone interested in learning how to build their cryptocurrency
In this lecture, we’ll be explaining about the basic topics about Blockchain in all possible ways.