- Troubleshoot RIP in preparation for the Cisco CCNA Exam
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic understanding of GNS3
The Cisco CCNA exam requires that you know how to troubleshoot RIP. This is the exam topic Cisco have listed for the exam: "Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for IPv4"
In this course you will review multiple RIP troubleshooting scenarios and learn how to fix RIP routing issues.
Make sure you are prepared for either your CCENT/ICND1 100-105 exam; or the CCNA 200-125 exam!
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification
- Are you studying for your CCENT/ICND1 100-105 exam or CCNA 200-125 exam? This course is for you.
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects