- Troubleshoot OSPF in preparation for the Cisco CCNA Exam
Configure Multi Area OSPF
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic understanding of GNS3
The Cisco CCNA exam requires that you know how to troubleshoot OSPF. This is the exam topic Cisco have listed for the exam: "Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4"
In this course you will review multiple OSPF troubleshooting scenarios and learn how to fix OSPF routing issues.
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification
- Are you studying for your CCNA 200-125 exam? This course is for you.
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects