- Learn about the advantages of MPLS and MPLS L3VPNs
Learn what MPLS labels are
Learn how core MPLS works
- Learn how to configure MPLS L3VPNs
- Learn how to hide core MPLS routers from customers
- View MPLS labels using Wireshark
- Learn MPLS terms: CE, PE, P, Labels, PHP and more
- Learn how to configure MBGP
- Learn how to configure VRFs
- Learn how to redistribute between MBGP and OSPF
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic understanding of GNS3
MPLS is one of the topics in the CCNA exam! You need to have a fundamental understanding of MPLS to prepare for your exam. This course explains what MPLS is, how it works and then shows you practically how to configure core MPLS and MPLS L3VPNs.
This course goes deeper to CCNP level to ensure that you are comfortable with both the CCNA exam topics as well as have knowledge for CCNP exams.
This course is practical and shows you how to configure multiple routers (P, PE, CE) using GNS3.
Learn MPLS terms such as C, P, PE, Label, PHP, VRF, MBGP, label pop, label impose, label swap and more
Learn how to configure core MPLS routers (P and PE)
Learn what labels look like with Wireshark
Learn how to redistribute between MBGP and OSPF
Learn how to configure VRFs
Learn how to configure multiple instances of OSPF
Learn about label stacking and how labels are displayed in the CEF table
This course uses GNS3 to demonstrate multiple P routers, multiple PE routers and multiple CE routers. You can now build an entire MPLS network on your laptop using GNS3!
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA or CCNP Service Provider certification
- Are you studying for your CCNA 200-125 exam? This course is for you.
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects