- Troubleshoot EIGRP in preparation for the Cisco CCNA Exam or ICND2 Exam
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic understanding of GNS3
The Cisco CCNA exam requires that you know how to troubleshoot EIGRP. This is the exam topic Cisco have listed for the exam: "Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub)"
In this course you will review multiple EIGRP troubleshooting scenarios and learn how to fix EIGRP routing issues.
You will need to troubleshoot EIGRP neighbor relationships, administrative distances and physical issues.
It is important that you know how to troubleshoot EIGRP issues in preparation for your CCNA 200-125 or ICND2 200-105 exams.
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification
- Are you studying for your CCNA 200-125 exam? This course is for you.
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects