By the end of this course:
· You will have explored the latest research on how easy it is to increase the comprehension and vocabulary skills of toddlers and preschoolers using story retelling
· You will have learned how to use dozens of amazing retelling teaching strategies that will increase the receptive and expressive language skills of young children
· You will have learned how to introduce props for story retelling
· You will have learned how to model story retelling and guide children by providing prompts
· You will have learned how to invite children to retell, offering support and prompts when needed
· You will receive a 1 hour of Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit certificate
This quiz will check your understanding of the content in Caregivers University Episode 1.
This quiz will check your understanding of the content shared in Episode 1
21st Century Educational Consulting is a non profit educational firm dedicated to equipping caregivers with the most current, evidence based, early childhood research and strategies as they serve young children ages 0-3.
This is accomplished by creating online video courses that teach, motivate and inspire those who provide care for the very young.
If you are a parent, grandparent, childcare worker, educator, caregiver or advocate you will benefit from the valuable educational resources that 21st Century Educational Consulting provides.