Mastering Camtasia Studio 9 and Camtasia Mac 3
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create their very own screencaptured videos
Combine different types of media into a single end product
Produce high quality video quickly and efficiently
- Output high quality video that can be published on YouTube, Facebook, Udemy, and other online video platforms
- Use editing tools to create the perfect screencast
- Create projects that use complex animations and features
- Edit audio to best fit your recording
- Create animated gifs to use on presentations and websites
- Camtasia Mac 3 or Camtasia 9
- Optional: Microphone
Learn to use Camtasia 9 or Camtasia Mac 3 like an expert. Camtasia is a powerful screen capture tool that can also be used for editing. This course covers the workings of the latest version of Camtasia that was released in mid-October 2016. With easy to follow, video tutorials, taught by an instructor who has been using Camtasia for over 7 years, your will be creating professional, high quality video in no time.
In this course you will learn:
- The basic features of Camtasia
- How to record your screen
- How to edit your screen recordings
- Exporting your edited video
- Walk-through projects
If you are looking for a fun, easy to follow course that shows you the ins and outs of Camtasia, then you have come to the right place. Included in this course are all of the project files needed to work through the examples given along with step-by-step tutorials aimed to help you get the most out of Camtasia.
Take the next step to learn Camtasia 9 and Camtasia Mac 3 and enroll today!
- This course is meant for anyone who is using the new Camtasia 9 or Camtasia Mac 3. No prior knowledge is needed. This course is not for you if you are highly skilled in Camtasia Mac 2.
Students will learn about the qualifications of the instructor.
A video on the differences in the software between different operating systems.