Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
1) This is by far the most comprehensive C# course you'll find here, or anywhere else.
2) This C# tutorial Series starts from the very basics and covers advanced concepts as we progress. This course breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
3) It is aimed at complete beginners, and assumes that you have no programming experience whatsoever.
4) This C# tutorial Series uses Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
5) You don't need to buy any software for this course! You can use the free Visual Studio Express Edition from Microsoft.
6) This course focuses on the language, and not the graphical aspects of windows programming.
Take the first step and start your programming career now.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: The Basics|
Input and Output to ConsolePreview
First C# Program Example
Input and Output to Console Example
Built-in Data Types , Escape Sequences and Verbatim literals
Arithmetic Operators and Simple Calculator
Arithmetic Operators and Simple Calculator Example
If-Statement with Comparison Operators and Logical Operator
If-Statement with Comparison Operators and Logical Operator Example
|Section 2: Arrays|
C# Arrays Example
|Section 3: Statement|
The switch statement
The switch statement (C#) Example
|Section 4: Loops|
C# Do While Loop
C# Do While Loop Example
For and For each Loop
For and Foreach Loop in C# Example
|Section 5: Important Methods|
Introduction to Methods
Introduction to C# Methods example
Passing Parameters and Return from Method
Passing Parameters and Return from Method Example
Pass by Reference , Output and params Parameter in method
Method Overloading in C# Example
|Section 6: C# Object Oriented|
Classes and Objects
Introduction to C# Classes and Objects Example
Constructors and Destructors
Constructor and Destructors in C# Example
Class Inheritance in C#
Class Inheritance in C# Example
Method Hiding in C#
Method Hiding in C# Example
Polymorphism in C# Example
Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding
Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding Example
Getter and Setter
Properties in C# Example
Explecit Interface Implementation
Interface versus Abstract classes
Delegates in C #
|Section 7: C# Windows Form Application|
How to Make a Calculator in C# Windows Form Application Part-1
How to Make a Calculator in C# Windows Form Application Part-2
Yogesh Patel is Software Developer and Programming Enthusiast with much experience from different projects and many different programming languages. He earned Master's Degree from Germany. Teaching has been his passion since a long time. His aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world .
Software training is becoming so costly these days, that poor people are finding it very difficult to attend courses and find jobs. His aim behind creating these tutorials is to help those in need. If you find this useful, please share with your friends on Facebook twitter and Google plus. Let's make these videos help as many students as possible.