Business Continuity Management System. ISO 22301.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The principles of business continuity
Requirements of ISO 22301 standard
Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Business continuity strategy and plans
- How to implement and audit a business continuity management system
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful.
- General knowledge on business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful.
The course discusses the concept of business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301 - the most popular standard in the world that addresses the topic of business continuity.
The course follows the structure of ISO 22301 standard covering the following requirements:
- Context of the organization - internal and external issues that affect the organization, the needs and expectations of interested parties and the scope of the business continuity management system
- Leadership - top management commitment for business continuity, business continuity policy, roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Planning - Actions to address risks and opportunities and business continuity objectives
- Support - Resources, competence and awareness, communication and documented information
- Operation - Business impact analysis, risk assessment, business continuity strategy, business continuity plans, incident response structure, exercising and testing
- Performance evaluation and improvement - Monitoring and measurement, internal audit, management review, nonconformity and corrective action.
The information is valuable to any professional involved in business continuity and disaster recovery related activities.
After going through the lessons here you will have a clear image of how a business continuity management system should be shaped, what are its main elements, what documents should exist and how they should be implemented.
The information in the course is valuable for professionals that want to participate in business continuity auditing - of suppliers, partners or for certification purposes.
If you intend to apply for certification as per ISO 22301 this course will give all the information you need so you will pass the certification audit successfully.
- Business continuity managers
- Business continuity engineers
- Risk specialists
- Business continuity consultants
- Management system auditors
- Business owners
- People involved in business continuity and disaster recovery related activities