Business Branding For E-commerce
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Brand Creation In 12 in-depth sections
The Ideal Customer Guided Exercise
The Ideal Customer - Overcoming Primary Challenges
- The Ideal Customer - Vision Of Success Blueprint
- How To Create The Invisible Aspects Of A Brand
- How To Design & Develop The Visible Aspects Of A Brand
- The Naming Workshop - Strategies For Choosing An Amazing Brand Name
- Creating Brand Graphics - How-To, Tips, and Tools
- Website Photography Strategies To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Product Photography Strategies To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Copywriting Strategies To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Word And Triggers That Can Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Using Calls-To-Action To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- General Business Experience Is Helpful
- Desire To Create Your Own Brand Is Required
This course is presented in a clear, conversation style, that is easy to understand and follow. You'll enjoy the instructors genuine care and encouraging teaching style. You'll learn how to build a business brand in a logical and systematic way.
Learn To Create A Professional Brand For Your New Product, Website or Company!
About The Instructor & His Authentic Credibility On This Topic: Jason resides in Seattle Washington and together with his wife, he's sold millions online and their popular shopify website (Pixie Faire) has even been featured by Shopify as one of the sites premiere success case studies.
Miles shares their insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built their Shopify site, which currently transacts 40,000-50,000 orders a month and is ranked 503rd out of over 500,000 Shopify websites (based on worldwide site traffic). He is also the co-creator of Liberty Jane® and Sew Powerful. He previously served as the Senior Vice President of Marketing, Human Resources, and Development at Northwest University in Seattle Washington.
How Is This Course Different? This course has 12 powerful, yet easy to follow, sections all designed to help you design and implement a professional business brand.
This course offers a unique and systematic approach that cuts through the confusion, eliminates incorrect thinking, and teaches best practices on all the aspects related to establishing a successful business, online, or e-commerce brand.
Who Is This Course Designed For? Students should have a basic understanding, or willingness to learn professional branding. They also need the time, patience, and willingness to implement the lessons and details taught in this course. Ideally, students should already have a product, product idea, or product plan. If you have a private label product already set up that you sell on Amazon, or are an artist, crafter, or seller of unique items - and need a fully functional ecommerce website - then this course will be of value to you.
- Branding for entrepreneurs eager to build a professional looking company or website
- Private Label sellers who want to move beyond online arbitrage (such as Amazon FBA) and create their own powerful brand
- E-commerce sellers who are interested in a long-term, sustainable, valuable business brand
- Online marketers who are tired of selling other people's brands and want to create their own brand