- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore information about cultural differences in accepting rewards and recognitions.
Recognize cognitive differences and differences in needs such as security vs. merit.
Explore the types of rewards and recognitions beyond money.
- Explore how to effectively evaluate performance.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
Typically, it is the responsibility of the professionals in Human Resources (HR) to recommend and often control compensation, bonuses and other rewards and recognitions available to management.
It is management’s responsibility to determine what they wish to reward, how often, and whether or not the decisions they’ve made regarding these extra monetary compensations and/or recognitions are achieving the goals they wish to achieve.
This course explores the benefits of creating rewards and recognition for employees. The information provided in this course applies to human resources personnel and management at all levels. Rewards and recognitions are the responsibility of all involved in the management and development of employees.
- Anyone interested in Human Resources.
- Anyone interested in Personal Development.