Build a Trivia iPhone game that monetizes - Swift2 and iOS9
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- how to use a MAC for programming
learn how to download and use the programming tool named XCode
learn how to create a programming project with Swift for iPhones
- learn how to design the iPhone game user interface
- learn how to interact with the iPhone user interface
- Learn how to retrieve data from a JSON file
- Learn how to use game settings like the player score
- learn how to monetize the game using iAD advertising network
Learn how to program the functionality to save and retrieve the player score.
Learn how to add a json file to your xcode project
Learn how to use random functionality to pick a random question and answers.
Learn how to display the random question and answers within the user interface.
Learn how to use the make buttons more transparent
Learn how to connect the uibuttons to the code
Write logic triggered when an answer button is getting pressed.
Write the code that checks if the answer is correct or invalid.
- have a MAC OS or use macinclouds virtual machine online
Do you want to create a Trivia iPhone game by yourself?
Then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn how to program a Trivia Game for iPhone using the latest iOS kit and the Swift programming language.
This course video lectures take you from the very beginning, just like if you knew nothing about programming and takes you all the way to build a working trivia game for iPhone.
You will be show every single steps and you have access to the final source code so you have all you need to succeed.
We will go through the following
- creating the project
- designing the user interface
- connecting the interface to the code
- learn how to read questions and answers using json technology
- learn how to play sounds
- learn how to save and retrieve the player score
- use iAd advertising banners t generate revenues.
...and much more, all using the trendy language named Swift.
This is a great opportunity to get to create a classic trivia game for iPhone while learning fundamental skills.
Join the course now . Have fun!
- people that want to make mobile games
- people that want to learn about the beautiful new language named Swift
- people who want to learn to code
- people who like step by step video guides