- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic concept of website development
Basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
Basic understanding of Bootstrap4 Framework.
- Basic understanding of Isotope Filter Function
- Start learning new stuff by going through the official documentation
- Basic steps to initiate git and deploy to Heroku
- No development experience is required. Mac computer is recommended.
- You will start learning from the basics. All you need to get started is a Visual Studio Code & Chrome Browser.
- Willing to google answers or reach out to your instructor if you face any problem
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with HTML5 and CSS3
• Ready-to-go Bootstrap4 framework to speed up the website development
• How to search and use images, fonts and icons to make your website beautiful— all for free
• First steps for responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes
• How to leverage Formspree to build form without server-side development — all for free
• How to initialize a new git and deploy to Heroku — all for free
• Learn to build websites that can show to your friend
- People who eager to learn website development