***Over 1400 Students currently enrolled!***
LATEST: Course Updated Again for May 24, 2017
- Added 3 new "Need Money Now!" Lectures in Section 2, detailing how to make money right away by Driving Uber, Finding local background acting gigs or Finding Local Focus Group companies that will pay you cash to participate in Focus Groups.
- Added 1 new "Budgeting Worksheet" Lecture in Section 3, which includes a worksheet developed by the FTC to help consumers with creating their monthly budget!
This online personal finance course will teach you the principles that it takes to make more money, create/manage your budget, improve your credit and much more. Regardless of where you may live in the world!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the course for you! We have all been at a point when we owe more than we make. It feels bad, but we encourage you NOT to give up. Managing your finances is within your control and all it takes is a little knowledge and little discipline and you can begin turning your financial life around, today!
Let's face it, we go to high school and college and have some of the best years of our life! While there, we are required to take courses in Math, Science, English and many other subjects, some of which we will never use again! Why is it that Personal Finance, which is arguably the most important subject that we will ever need to know, is rarely taught to us in school?
In this course you will be guided through important lessons that School Didn't Teach Us About Personal Finance. The ultimate goal of this course is to teach you practical lessons that will allow you to Earn, Save and Budget more money!
This Course Will Show You:
• Ways to begin making money now, through our "Need Money Now!" series, that finds quick "Side Hustles" that can begin earning you money right away.
• How to read, understand and improve your Credit Score/Credit Report
• Ways that you can use your passion and talent to generate extra income over the short and long term.
• How to create a Budget that will help you to grow your wealth without sacrificing your quality of life.
• A step-by-step guide for opening an Investment account and making your first Stock purchase
.• Tips on purchasing your first home and navigating through the home buying process
• And a whole lot more...
Whether you want to learn how to Earn Additional Income, Budget, Save, Invest, Buy a Home, Buy Stocks, Increase your Credit Score, Pay Down Student Loans or find out more about a Retirement plan, this course is for you! Enroll in this course now to get started. With Udemy's money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Looking forward to the opportunity to interact with you and to help you make more money in your life!
My passion is teaching people about financial literacy and how to make money.
Whether it's online or in-person, I get joy and satisfaction from helping others to learn more about managing their personal finances. I authored the Amazon best selling book titled “The Lost Curriculum: What School Didn't Teach Us About Personal Finance".
In this book I teach how to generate an income, budget, save, invest, pay down debt and to retire comfortably. My ultimate goal is to teach students across the world, the financial principles that I wrote about in my book. Udemy has provided the perfect platform for me to achieve this goal.
I come from a technical/engineering background (BS/MS in Engineering/IT), so you will notice in my courses that I tend to do a lot of heavy analysis. Additionally, I have an MBA, so I will also place a heavy emphasis on methods that you can use to generate and create profit in your day-to-day life or in your business.
For over the past decade, as an owner of a successful real estate company, I have had the opportunity to fix and flip real estate deals, while also working a 9-5. The knowledge that I give in my courses come from first hand experience and I teach methods based off of what has allowed me to make money in real estate. In addition to real estate, I teach personal finance and stock education. My writing has appeared in financial blogs, print magazines and widely known financial news sources such as Yahoo! Finance & MSN Money.
Overall, I am very happy to be an instructor on Udemy and I absolutely love the opportunity to teach others about a number of financial topics. If you are interested in learning more about how understanding personal finance & real estate can make you extra money, check out my courses and enroll today!