BIM Modeling Structure LOD 300-350 Revit 2018 and Dynamo
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn detail required for a LOD 300 Structure Models
Use an integrated relationship with the site components and the Structural Model Elements.
Learn how to use Dynamo for structure creation and analysis extraction.
- Configure quantities from elements to get proper takeoffs.
- Create Structure Support Models for Excavations, Fillings and Formwork using dynamo.
- Optimize the Reinforcement Steel Production.
- A computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2018
- Need to have some basic knowledge of dynamo to perform some exercises.
This course its designed for teaching you how to create or upgrade to LOD 300-350 Structural Models by properly defined elements and some dynamo scripts.
BIM it's now on a second digital revolution where communication skills and programming would create a different value to construction and infrawstructure BIM projects, the core stream would be reflected in responses and computer analysis rather than handmade models.
This course would start by reviewing structure modeling skills, then we will get to some toposurface methods and other elements, and jump to the use of dynamo as a alternative creation tool.
We will also explore how to extract proper quantities of models and follow to additional tracks one for support elements on models and the other for reinforcement steel production so they can really speed up the process for modeling and can enable continuous changes on proposals.
The materials and the access to the course is for lifetime, Mark the topics you already new and review the unknown materials so the course tracking can follow your preferences and more related courses can come to production.
Go at your own pace, jump between sections for certain topics, and make as many questions as you feel .
Be the first to know of future courses regarding BIM, take advantages of all the opportunities that may appear and use it to improve your work performance and get better job positions.
- Structural Engineers that do their analysis on different platforms and want to communicate their results easily on Revit by using prefab scripts.
- Architects, Engineers how want to explore and understand the LOD 300 requirements of BIM Structural Models, and want to know the latest developments for achieving them quickly
- BIM Modelers that what to enhance their productivity modeling skills with structural elements.