This course is designed to help boost your child’s motivation, self-esteem and resilience through understanding the secrets of effective praise.
It is a must have course for parents, carers and teachers.
Most parents have no idea that by praising their child’s intelligence and ability can have a negative impact and their child can become overly focused on results and develop a fear of failure and as a result become de-motivated.
This course will provide you with up to date information and strategies which will show you that there are more effective ways to praise. Learning the secrets of effective praise is a totally new and exciting way of seeing your child develop and it gives you a powerful tool which will enable you to motivate your child in so many ways.
This course will provide you with up to date information and strategies which I’ve collated throughout my 20 year career and show you that there are more effective ways to praise. I will guide you every step of the way and show you how you can implement these skills straight away so you will see results and feel satisfied seeing your child develop and achieve.
But this course offers so much more as it develops your understanding into the psychology of your child in order to bring out the best in them.
We all want the best for our child and knowing how to boost their motivation, resilience and self-esteem are the fundamental ingredients to achieve this.
So enroll today and learn the secrets of effective praise and boost your child’s motivation, resilience and self-esteem, I'm looking forward to meet you.
What is process praise and how to use it.
Can you identify the growth mindset characteristics from the fixed mindset characteristics? On a piece of paper number from 1 – 10 and next to each number write your answer GM for Growth Mindset or FM for Fixed Mindset
Can you identify the growth mindset praise from the fixed mindset praise?
Nicola S Morgan is an international education/parenting consultant, author and teacher and has over twenty years experience working in a variety of early years, primary and secondary settings, including mainstream and special needs schools.
During this time she has developed a reputation for successfully managing the most challenging children as well as motivating and inspiring parents and staff to help implement change and ensure sustainability. Consequently, she now runs training courses for parents and schools and is often invited to speak at key conferences. Nicola is also an International Values Education (IVET) approved trainer and an NLP Master Practitioner. She is often on the radio and has published the following books and articles:
* The Family Values Scheme (Gillian Ellis and Nicola S.Morgan 2009)
* The 5 Step Behaviour Programme (Nicola S. Morgan and Gillian Ellis 2009)
* Quick, Easy and Effective Behaviour Management Ideas for the Classroom (Jessica Kingsley, 2009)
* Articles for the Times Education Supplement on secondary behaviour management
* A Kit Bag for Promoting Positive Behaviour in the Classroom (Jessica Kingsley, 2011)
* Tackling Behaviour in the Primary School (Routledge Publishers, 2012)
* Changing Behaviour Through Better Home-School Relationships (Routledge Publishers, 2012)
* Good Choice Teddy Handbook (Good Choice Teddy Ltd, 2012)
* Behaviour Management in Primary Schools: A Practical Handbook (Welsh Assembly Government
* Engaging Families in Schools: Practical strategies to improve parental involvement (Routledge Publishers 2016)